xBank (xBank.plus) is welcoming new customers with up to 1,000 BUSD in prizes and other offers. Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Also, see crypto offers from BlockFi, Coinbase, and Crypto.com.
xBank is a digital asset platform that helps beginner traders get a foot in the door of the cryptocurrency world. The platform is fast and easy to use. We’ll take a closer look at xBank and their current offers below.
|Buy Crypto w/Fiat||Yes (50+)|
|Derivatives & Futures||No|
|U.S. Customers||Full access|
xBank Bonus: 5 USDT & 500 BUSD TRIAL FUND
Earn a 5 USDT bonus and a 500 BUSD trial fund when you use a referral link to sign up for an xBank account. This offer is valid for new customers only.
- You must use a referral link to download the app and register for a new account
- Register for a new account using your mobile phone number
- Successful registration gets you a 5 USDT bonus & a 500 BUSD trial fund
- Once you have an active account with xBank you can earn more rewards (up to 1000 BUSD) through referrals
- Bonus offers subject to change at any time
Here’s our referral link (code 175OD9) if you’d like to use it for the bonus offer (thanks in advance!)
xBank is a crypto investment platform that makes digital assets easy and accessible to beginners worldwide. Features include:
- Simple set-up, charts, and one-tap purchases.
- Supports 50+ fiat currencies.
- Deposit via credit cards, bank transfers, and mobile payments.
- Earn interest on your crypto balance, up to 51% APY.
xBank is registered and regulated by various government authorities, including FinCEN in the U.S. and AUSTRAC in Australia.
xBank is a digital asset platform that helps beginner investors access the cryptocurrency world easily. If you decide to join, don’t forget to use this referral link to sign up with a welcome reward.
Other crypto platforms you might want to check out include Binance, Kraken, and Gemini.
See our brokerage and investment offers page here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply