With a Wirex Visa Card, you’ll earn up to 1.5% cryptoback on in-store purchases.
- Update 9/18/2023: Wirex introduces an important upgrade for its Argentine users. This upgrade offers the ability to convert ARS to USDT at advantageous rates. Given the less favorable official exchange rates in Argentina, this feature may attract new users and potentially increase earnings.
- PEI ensures seamless account top-ups for Argentine users, with PEI deposits being limited to individual account transactions.
- ARS funds deposited via PEI will be swiftly converted to USDT based on the current market rate.
- To use this feature, follow these steps in the Wirex app:
- Navigate to Dashboard -> Add Funds.
- Select the USDT currency account and choose PEI.
- The PEI requisites for fund transfer will be displayed.
- Send funds from your banking app using these PEI requisites, and the conversion to USDT will occur at the current market rate at the time of the transaction.
- Update 6/19/2022: Wirex is now available for the United States market.
Wirex (wirexapp.com) lets their customers store, transfer and exchange between cryptocurrencies and traditional currencies. They also provide a Visa debit card so you can easily shop in-store and online with both your digital and fiat funds. For more on Wirex and their current offers, keep reading.
Wirex Referral Bonus: $30 In Crypto
Use our referral link to sign up with Wirex. If you register and buy some crypto with your credit/debit card, we’ll both earn a crypto reward. Thanks ahead of time!
Here’s how to earn the bonus:
- Create your account using the referral link
- Go through the verification process to be able to deposit funds.
- Deposit $200 in crypto within the platform within 21 days of joining.
- Maintain a $200 crypto balance within the platform for 30 days following your first deposit. Earn $30 WX Points for U.S. customers.
Once you have an active, verified account open you can earn more bonuses through referrals.
Wirex works like any other online bank account. You can register with your phone, and it comes with a debit card so you can easily spend the funds you have in your account.
One glaring difference between Wirex and a traditional bank, however, is that Wirex allows you to store and spend digital currencies seamlessly, in addition to multiple traditional currencies.
Wirex Debit Card
The multi-currency Wirex Visa Card lets you pay at over 54 million outlets worldwide, without exchange fees or hidden charges. It does everything seamlessly at the point of sale, quickly converting digital currency to fiat at the live rate and paying for the purchase in traditional currency. The process transpires in a matter of seconds. And, as we mentioned earlier, you’ll earn Bitcoin rewards with every in-store purchase.
We like that the Wirex debit card also:
- Lets you access more than 150 currencies.
- Lets you pay in the local currency, avoiding unnecessary bank charges and fees.
- Lets you access ATMs worldwide, for free.
- Instantly exchanges fiat-to-fiat for free.
Wirex allows you to have up to three debit cards, one in GBP, EUR and USD each.
A crypto-friendly account with decent fees, Wirex should be something you consider if you’re a world traveler, online shopper or crypto trader. It allows you to buy, store and exchange digital currencies as well as traditional currencies, eliminating the barrier between crypto and fiat and letting customers spend their digital coins in shops and restaurants around the world.
Also, check out Crypto.com. It offers a variety of products, including a wallet, Metal Visa cashback cards, crypto dividends, credit for instant crypto loans, along with investment and payment options. Crypto.com is offering several promotions at the moment. Check out all Crypto.com offers here.