Set to launch in Summer 2020, Wingo is giving away a $2 cash bonus if you join the waiting list. You’ll also get a $2 cash bonus for every person you refer to the Visa debit card designed for teenagers and families. Other referral promos here.
Wingo was formed to help teens develop healthy financial habits. It’s a Visa debit card and mobile app that enables adolescents to receive, send, save and spend money. The app connects to the parents’ Wingo account, so you can easily transfer funds to your children, see their spending and set spending limits. Plus, it’s free!
For more on Wingo and their current offers, keep reading.
Wingo $2 Sign-Up Bonus
Update: As of 5-16-21, there app has not launched yet. You can join the waitlist by clicking on the referral link below.
Get on the Wingo waiting list to earn a $2 cash bonus. Simply click on this referral link and complete the registration process. Once Wingo launches, you must open a Wingo account and fund it to receive your $2 reward.
Wingo $2 Referrals
When you successfully refer people to join Wingo, and they use your unique referral link or code to register, you both earn a $2 cash bonus. The more people you get to sign up, the more money you earn.
Once Wingo launches, you need to activate your Wingo card and bank account. After that, your rewards money will post to your Wingo account.
There’s no limit to how many people you can invite nor how many referral bonuses you can earn.
With Wingo, teens can request and receive money in seconds from their parents and friends. They can shop online and in apps with their Wingo card. Plus, teens can learn about personal finance with Wingo’s budgeting tools.
The Wingo debit card also features:
- Worldwide and online acceptance (anywhere Visa is accepted).
- Cash withdrawal at 87,000 ATMs across the United States (if you activate this feature).
- Compatibility with Apple Pay and Google Pay.
Wingo is free to use, but it is only available for teens aged 13 years or older. Parents or legal guardians will need to cosign for teens between 13 and 18.
If you want your teen to get a jumpstart on good financial habits, Wingo is a solid option. Get on the waiting list today to easily earn a $2 cash bonus.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers