Get a $500 bonus for a new business account with this offer from Valley First Credit Union.
See the bottom of this page for more offers.
- What you’ll get: $500
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a Business Checking Account: Start by opening a new business checking account with Valley First Credit Union.
- Maintain the Account for 100 Days: Keep the account open and active for a minimum of 100 days.
- Average Monthly Deposits: Ensure that the account receives average monthly deposits of at least $1,200 during this 100-day period.
- When it expires: None listed
Waive The Monthly Fee
The business checking account at Valley First Credit Union incurs a monthly fee of $12. However, this fee can be avoided by maintaining either an average daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account, or an average daily combined balance of $4,000 or more across your accounts.
- Offer available on Small Business Checking, Business Checking, Interest Business Checking, and Impact Business Checking.
- Offer does not apply if you have an existing Valley First Credit Union business checking account or have closed a Valley First business checking account within the last 12 months, including joint account ownership. Cannot be combined with other offers.
- Business must meet Valley First membership eligibility requirements including payment of a $5 one-time membership fee and deposit of $25 to a Business Share Savings Account
- $500 bonus will be posted to the business checking account after it is open for 100 days and receives average deposits of at least $1200 per month during that period.
- These fees are waived on the business checking account: monthly maintenance, deposit transaction, cash deposit, and cash order.
This $500 bonus offer from Valley First Credit Union is a highly attractive deal for eligible businesses, especially with the added benefit of waived fees on their business checking accounts.
This $400 offer from Chase is a nice alternative.