This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, UmbrellaBank.com is an online-only bank that offers better rates than traditional banking institutions and accounts are available nationwide.
Deposit accounts available with UmbrellaBank.com include Savings, Money Market, Certificates of Deposit and IRA accounts.
Compare rates with UmbrellaBank.com to the nation’s best Savings rates here and the best CD rates here.
UmbrellaBank.com Online Money Market Offer
- Available online, nationwide
- The minimum deposit to open an UmbrellaBank.com money market account is $1,000
- Minimum balance necessary to obtain the highest disclosed annual percentage yield is $25,000
- Withdrawal will reduce earnings
- Fees may reduce yield
- Rates may change after account is opened
- All rates subject to change daily
- Interest is compounded monthly
- Deposit accounts are FDIC-insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply