This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find the latest promotions and bonus offers from 1st Source Bank updated here. Offers have typically been for $100 to $300 in bonus cash.
Established in 1922 and headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, 1st Source Bank has grown to over 80 locations throughout Florida, Indiana and Michigan. If you’re not a resident of one of these states, see the Bank Bonuses page for other offers from banks like HSBC, Chase, TD Bank and more.
I’ll review the current promotions below.
1st Source Bank $300 Checking Bonus
*This offer is currently unavailable. Please check the link
A new Easy Banking Club or Cubs 1st Club Checking account will be eligible for this $300 bonus offer.
- $300 bonus offer expires December 31, 2018
- Easy Banking Club or Cubs 1st Club Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Offer available in IN and MI
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Monthly fees can be waived
- There’s a $25 early account termination fee if account is closed within 180 days of opening
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Enter in your info on the offer page to receive your offer code.
- To receive your $300 Gift Card bonus, you must present your offer code in person or via the online application link provided and open either a 1st Source Easy Banking Club or a Cubs 1st Club personal checking account by December 31, 2018, PLUS complete the following qualifying activities:
- (1) deposit $50 or more at account opening, and
- (2) set up and make an ACH direct deposit of at least $250 from a paycheck, pension, government benefit, or 401k or IRA required distribution to the account, each within 65 days of account opening.
- The gift card will be mailed to the client at the address of record for the account within 60 days of all requirements being met.
- The value of this gift may be reported on IRS Form 1099-MISC and may be taxable income to you.
- Accounts are subject to approval.
- Accounts titled as Irrevocable Trusts, Estate, Non-individual, and HSAs are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Offer is only valid for residents of Indiana or Michigan and is only redeemable in branches within those states or through the steps required by the online application process.
- One offer per household.
- Current 1st Source checking customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Employees of 1st Source Bank or its subsidiaries are not eligible for this offer.
- 1st Source Bank reserves the right to withdraw or modify this offer at any time.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses