This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Earn up to $350 when you sign up for a new TruStone Financial Credit Union checking account and set up direct deposit.
Update 11/8/22: The offer has been extended through 12/31/22.
The CU is also offering a $50 referral bonus. You can read more information on the offer here.
TruStone Financial CU Promotion(s)
TruStone Financial Up To $350 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $350
- Where it’s available: MN, WI
- How to earn it:
- Sign up for your new TruStone Checking account and set up direct deposit.
- Earn up to $350 cash back depending on your direct deposit amount and enrollment in e-Statements.
- Earn cash back for the following actions:
- 1) $100 cash back for direct deposit of at least $1000 within 45 days of account opening. Cash back increases to a total of $200 if direct deposit reaches $2,500 within 45 days of account opening, and increases to a total of $300 if direct deposit reaches $5,000 within 45 days of account opening.
- 2) $50 cash back for enrolling in e-statements within 45 days of account opening.
- When it expires:
Waive The Monthly Fee
MoneyWise Checking: No monthly fees
Value Checking: No monthly fees
Premium Checking: Monthy fee is $5, waived if you maintain a minimum balance of $300.
TruRate Checking: Monthly fee is $20, which is waived if you maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000
- Only one account per membership is eligible and member must not have a current or prior checking account with TruStone.
- Excludes business and trust accounts.
- Allow up to 60 days from account opening for deposits to be made.
- Recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Those under 18 years old must have a parent or guardian on the account to be eligible for cash back.
- Offer subject to change and may be combined with the Refer TruStone and Premier Partners programs.
- TruStone membership required.