Join the growing community of parents that save and invest with UNest. Earn up to 12,000 Swagbucks or 20,400 MyPoints with these promotions for UNest.
- Update 6/29/2023: Offer has increased to 12,000 Swagbucks ($120) or 20,400 MyPoints ($128 – $135).
- Update 4/2/2023: Offer increased from $75 (7,500 SBs) to $100 (10,000 SBs).
- Update 2/18/2023: Offer increased from a $65 bonus to $75 bonus.
See Posts History below for more offers from this institution.
UNest Offer Details
- Requires a Deposit.
- Award Will Pend for 32 days.
- Must be a new user of Unest to earn.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account yet, sign up here with a bonus.
If you don’t have a MyPoints account yet, sign up here with a bonus.
Earn cash back by using a shopping portal at your favorite merchants. Popular ones include Rakuten, TopCashback and RebatesMe. They all have sign up bonuses also. See more cash back shopping services here.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”), which advises us when the offer is completed and a reward should be issued.
- Swagbucks has not evaluated and does not endorse Merchant’s views, policies, products or services, which you are encouraged to evaluate for yourself.
- Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account, you can sign up for free here with a bonus.
UNest is an app-based investment platform that allows parents to open custodial accounts for their children, also known as UTMA (Uniform Transfer to Minors Act) or UGMA (Uniform Gift to Minors Act) accounts.
These accounts allow parents to save and invest money for their children’s future expenses, such as college education, or for any other purpose allowed by the law.
You can open an account in minutes and start investing as little as $5. The app also allows you to set up automatic contributions and track your child’s account’s performance.
Another thing to keep in mind is that UNest offers a wide variety of investment options, including index funds, ETFs, and stocks. It also offers a feature called “Round-Ups” where it will automatically round-up your spare change and invest it in the account, making it easy to save money without even realizing it.