This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Join the growing community of parents that save and invest with UNest. Download the UNest app, sign up and make a $25 or larger deposit to earn 7,500 SB worth $75.
- Update 2/18/2023: Offer increased from a $65 bonus to $75 bonus.
See Posts History below for more offers from this institution.
UNest Offer Details
- Requires a Deposit.
- Award Will Pend for 32 days.
- Must be a new user of Unest to earn.
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account yet, sign up here with a bonus.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third party merchant or sponsor (“Merchant”), which advises us when the offer is completed and a reward should be issued.
- Swagbucks has not evaluated and does not endorse Merchant’s views, policies, products or services, which you are encouraged to evaluate for yourself.
- Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center.
READ MORE: See Bank Offers From Chase Bank, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, BMO Harris, And Bank Of America
If you don’t have a Swagbucks account, you can sign up for free here with a bonus.
UNest is an app-based investment platform that allows parents to open custodial accounts for their children, also known as UTMA (Uniform Transfer to Minors Act) or UGMA (Uniform Gift to Minors Act) accounts.
These accounts allow parents to save and invest money for their children’s future expenses, such as college education, or for any other purpose allowed by the law.
You can open an account in minutes and start investing as little as $5. The app also allows you to set up automatic contributions and track your child’s account’s performance.
Another thing to keep in mind is that UNest offers a wide variety of investment options, including index funds, ETFs, and stocks. It also offers a feature called “Round-Ups” where it will automatically round-up your spare change and invest it in the account, making it easy to save money without even realizing it.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply