This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Superior Choice Credit Union was established in 1932 and is headquartered in Superior, Wisconsin. They only have 7 locations throughout Wisconsin and Minnesota, but membership is available nationwide through membership in the American Consumer Council.
Superior Choice CU has some rates worth taking a look with their Checking, Money Market and CD accounts. Compare their rates to the nation’s best Savings/Money Market rates here and the best CD rates here.
I’ll review their best account offers below.
Superior Choice Credit Union Promotions
Superior Choice Credit Union AMP Checking Rate Offer: 1.75% APY
- Earn 1.75% APY
- Available nationwide
- Minimum to open: $25
- Minimum for APY: $30,000
- Maximum for APY: $75,000
Choice Investment Money Market Account Rate Offer
- Available nationwide via membership in the American Consumer Council.
- $50,000.00 minimum opening requirement.
- If the balance falls below the $50,000.00 minimum balance requirement, a $250.00 fee will be imposed.
- During any month, you may not make more than six withdrawals or transfers to another credit union account of yours or to a third party by means of a draft, preauthorized or automatic transfer, internet banking or instruction, or telephone order or instruction.
- If you exceed the transfer limitations set forth above in any statement period, your account will be subject to closure by the credit union and/or a fee of $250.00 may be debited to this account for each withdrawal or transfer over the six allowed on this account.
- The minimum withdrawal limit is $25,000.00.
- This product is available for individual accounts only.
- Membership eligibility required.