Get updated promotions and offers from KS StateBank here.
KS StateBank was founded as Kansas State Bank of Manhattan in 1969 and was rebranded in 2015 to its current name. They have a small physical footprint with under 10 locations across Kansas and Arizona, most of which are in Kansas.
While their Checking account is limited to residents of Kansas, Missouri and Arizona, their Savings, Money Market and Certificates of Deposit are available nationwide.
I’ll review the current offers below.
KS StateBank Checking Plus Rate Offer: 1.90% (Nationwide)
*This account currently doesn’t make it onto our Best Reward Checking Accounts list. The rate is no longer being updated.
See the best Checking rates list here.
- Rate: 1.90% APY
- Available nationwide
- Minimum to open: $100
- Minimum for APY: $1
- Maximum for APY: $25,000
- No monthly fee
KS StateBank Advantage Money Market Offer (Nationwide)
- Available online, nationwide
- $2,500 minimum deposit required to open
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly service charge
- Earn tiered interest on your daily collected balance
- Make up to six withdrawals per month (as limited by federal regulations)
- Avoid the $2 Paper Statement Fee by signing up for Online Banking and E-Statements
- Free Bank to Bank Transfers and Debit Card are available with this account
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers