Get a $300 cash bonus for a new checking account with this offer from SF Fire Credit Union.
See the Posts History below for all offers from this institution.
- What you’ll get: $300
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it: Open a new SF Fire Checking and/or Savings account and set-up direct deposit within 30 days of account opening. The bonus amount will vary based on the total amount of qualifying direct deposits received during a 30-day period (the “Assessment Period”).
- Monthly direct deposit totals $1,000-$4,999.99 receive $100 cash bonus.
- Monthly direct deposit totals $5,000 or more receive $300 cash bonus.
- A qualifying direct deposit transaction is an ACH automatic electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Payments/transfer between accounts are not considered a direct deposit.\
- Maintain direct deposit for a minimum of 3 months (90 days) after first direct deposit transaction.
- When it expires: 5/31/2023
READ MORE: GET TOP BONUSES FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
Waive The Monthly Fee
Their free checking account has no monthly fees.
- This offer is for new checking and/or savings account holders only.
- You are not eligible for this offer if:
- You are a current checking and/or savings account holder.
- You have previously received a bonus for enrolling in direct deposit.
- Once the 90-day qualification period has elapsed, we will determine if you have met the offer requirements and will deposit any earned bonus into your new checking and/or savings account within 15 days.
- You are responsible for any federal, state, or local taxes due on the bonus and we will report as income to the tax authorities if required by applicable law. Consult your tax advisor.
This is a strong offer from a small credit union in California.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply