Ritual is offering new members a total of $6 in free credits to use at your favorite restaurants and cafes. You’ll also get bonus credits for every person you refer to the restaurant ordering platform. Other referral offers here.
Ritual is a “social ordering” app that lets you easily connect with your favorite local eateries. Order ahead and choose to pick it up yourself, pick up yours and your coworkers’ meals, or have your coworker pick up your meal for you. For more on Ritual and their current offers, keep reading!
Ritual $6 New Member Credit
Get a total of $6 in bonus credits ($3 when you sign up and $3 after your 1st order), to use at a participating Ritual restaurant and cafe, when you create a new account using a referral link. You can use these referral links:
The first $3 credit will instantly post to your account. After you complete your first order, the second $3 credit will automatically post to your account. These credits will expire in three-months time.
Ritual Referral Bonus Credits
Get bonus credits for every person you refer. Each of your referrals will also get $6 in bonus credits for signing up with your unique referral link.
To participate, go to Menu > Refer Friends and Earn Credits in the Ritual app. Then, share your unique referral link with your contacts. When your referrals complete their orders, you’ll earn bonus credits toward future Ritual orders.
Ritual is a social platform where you can order from local restaurants and coffee shops. You can choose to:
- Skip the wait and bypass the line, saving you time,
- Pick-up for you and your coworkers when they can’t get away, or
- Skip the trip by piggybacking on a coworker’s order and they’ll pick up your meal for you.
With Ritual, you’ll also:
- Earn rewards with every order. You can redeem your rewards for discounts and free food.
- Keep your team fed. Ritual provides office managers, business owners and culture builders with flexible meal plans for your employees.
Ritual makes it easy for busy workers to have their lunch delivered without ever leaving their desk.