For a limited time, Ramp (ramp.com) is welcoming new customers with a $250 cash bonus. See other card bonuses here.
The corporate card and expense management software aims to save their customers money by providing 1.5% cash back on all spending and algorithm-driven insights to trim your excess costs. According to the company’s website, members save an average of 3.3% annually in rewards and in realized savings. For more on Ramp and their current welcome offer, keep reading.
Ramp $250 Sign-Up Bonus
For a limited time, enjoy a $250 welcome bonus when you apply for Ramp and get approved. There is no minimum spend requirement, and the offer is valid for new customers only.
|Cashback Rewards||Unlimited 1.5% on every purchase|
|Other Benefits||Spend management platform|
Auto-generated savings insights
Partner perks worth $175,000 combined
Unlimited physical & virtual cards
Pre-approved card spend limits
|Foreign Transaction Fee||None|
- Easy rewards
- Helps with cutting costs
- No fees of any kind
- No credit check or personal guarantee required
- No mobile app
- No revolving balance
- Not all businesses qualify*
- Limited customer support options
*Ramp is only available to corporations and other non-individual limited liability companies registered in the United States that have at least $75k in their bank account.
Ramp is a corporate charge card and spending management software that can automate your accounting and lower your bills quickly and easily. Features include:
Earn unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase, which you can later redeem as statement credit.
The platform uses proprietary technology to analyze your company spending on the card and pinpoint areas where you can save. For example, lower-cost SaaS services, duplicate subscriptions, and redundant software purchases.
Members also benefit from exclusive deals, discounts, and sign-up offers from Ramp partners, with savings of up to $175,000. Examples include:
|Amazon Web Services||Preferred access to credits|
|Slack||25% off eligible plan upgrades for 12 months|
|Plastiq||2.5% discount on billpay|
|Rippling||10% off every product (new customers only)|
|Secureframe||10% off SOC 2 and ISO27001 subscriptions|
|Pulley||25% off the first year|
- Integration with NetSuite, Xero, QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, Rippling, Justworks, BambooHR, Hibob, Gusto, and more.
- Slack integration, so you can request, review, and issue spend easily.
- One-click reimbursement for out-of-pocket requests.
- Unlimited physical and virtual cards for employees.
- Set daily, monthly, and one-time spend limits per card.
- Lock and reissue cards instantly.
- Limit cardholders to specific spending categories.
- Standard credit card perks, like fraud protection.
- Alerts for big transactions.
- Automatic bill creation, approvals, and accounting.
- Pay bills by card, check, or ACH payment.
If you’re looking for a corporate card that lets you earn rewards, manage your business expenses, and save money with personalized spending insights, take a look at Ramp. Not only will you get 1.5% cash back and access to over $175,000 in partner rewards, the card also carries absolutely no fees. Plus, for a limited time, new customers get a free $250 cash bonus just for signing up.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers