Presidential Bank (MD) offers competitive rates for their reward checking account. See current rates below.
Update 5/28/23: APY rates updated from 4.625% and 3.625% to 4.62% and 3.62%.
Update 2/27/23: APY rate increased from up to 4.25% to up to 4.625%.
Update 2/15/23: APY rate increased from up to 4.00% to up to 4.25%.
- Presidential Bank (MD) is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.
- They have locations in District Of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia and was established in 1985.
- They offer one of the most attractive deposit rates in the marketplace.
- Available nationwide
Presidential Bank Advantage Checking
- Rate offer: 4.62% APY up to $25k
- 3.62% APY on $25k+
- 0.10% APY if don’t meet requirements (see below)
- Availabilty: Nationwide
- Minimum for APY: $500
- Monthly service fee: $5 ($500 minimum balance to avoid service charge)
- An electronic monthly deposit of $500 or more from payroll, pension, social security, or annuity is required.
- Each account must have a unique direct deposit source.
- At least seven (7) electronic withdrawals per month are required (electronic withdrawals include: ATM, POS, ACH and Bill Payments.)
- Accounts that do not meet the minimum deposit and withdrawal requirements will earn a lower interest rate.
- After the first month the account is open, accounts that do not meet the minimum deposit and withdrawal requirements, including the monthly direct deposit requirement and the requirement for a minimum number of electronic withdrawals each month, will earn a substantially lower interest rate for the month.
- Advantage Checking accounts have minimum transaction requirements to qualify for the above rates.
READ MORE: GET TOP OFFERS FROM CHASE, AXOS, BANK OF AMERICA, TD BANK AND U.S. BANK.
- Interest credited at month end
- First order of checks is free
- Visa® Debit Card with the CardValet app available and free
- ATM surcharge rebates up to $8 per month
- Free Personal Online Banking
- Deposit and check images available online
- Monthly electronic statements (required)
- Free Billpayer
- Email Deposit Notifications required
Read more: Compare all the best Reward Checking rates here.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply