Doesn’t it seem like paper receipts should be a thing of the past? Not only is it wasteful, but paper also degrades. Storing, organizing and retrieving paper documents is a pain. What’s more, receipt paper is potentially toxic to humans and the environment because it’s coated in BPA. Going paperless is the way of the future. Enter PayJunction, an all-in-one payment processor with a paperless mission.
The company’s unique set of products and services lets merchants organize their sales data better, take away the inefficiency of being paper-based, reduces risk, broadens customer payment options, and eliminates the need for traditional credit card terminals. Merchants end up increasing profit due to its streamlined business practices.
PayJunction Products & Services
PayJunction’s offerings hinge on its proprietary payment gateway, which serves as a basic point of sale (POS) for both card-present and card-not-present transactions. Everything is logged in the computer system, so you don’t have to worry about physical receipts ever again. This is great news for your accountant, making their job much easier and more efficient.
Signatures are collected via an electronic pad in-store, so you don’t need to save signed receipt copies. All signature data is stored within the system for easy access.
PayJunction’s gateway provides access to an all-purpose virtual terminal, compatible with a USB card reader, and various features like recurring billing and a customer information vault. The whole package is a solid browser-based credit card and check processing system for retail and online sales, with no card machine or paper filing required.
If you want more bells and whistles, simply select PayJunction as your payment gateway and utilize one of over 80 integrated shopping carts, like 3dcart, Magento, Ecwid and OpenCart, for seamless payment processing.
Reduce your environment footprint, boost efficiency and save money with what PayJunction claims is the fastest terminal on the market: The Smart Terminal.
The robust terminal accepts all kinds of payment – swipe and chip card, NFC phone and Apple Watch – and features the following:
- Plug and play. The terminal is fast to set up, letting you process transactions in a matter of minutes. Just plug into power, connect to a network and sync with the virtual terminal.
- Customer facing. Let your customers handle their own transaction. Customers can safely enter their PIN for debit and credit cards and sign on the terminal screen.
- Fast processing. The Smart Terminal is nearly 4 times faster than competing terminals. Businesses that take 30 EMV chip transactions a day will save up to 22 hours a year with PayJunction.
- Receipt options. Let your customers choose between digital receipts or a printed one right on the Smart Terminal screen. Research shows 90% of consumers will opt for the digital version.
- Receipt search. Find receipts quickly with a search of the cardholder’s name, transaction date and other search criteria.
- Receipt protection. Digital receipts won’t fade, rip or crumple. They’re accessible for life.
- Cloud storage. Every receipt is backed up on PayJunction’s state-of-the-art, PCI Level 1 servers.
The terminal is free if you provide two months of billing statements to prove your processing volume.
Process payments on the go with PayJunction’s free mobile app. You must be an existing PayJunction customer to use this iOS-only software for your iPhone or iPad. It features the following:
- Key-in credit cards
- Send receipts via email
- Collect customers’ signatures electronically
- Receive next-day deposits
- Achieve PCI Level 1 compliance
There’s now an option on the app to email a receipt for customers to sign remotely via their computer or mobile device. This offers greater card-not-present chargeback protection.
Checks are still a common form of payment, but they often delay cash flow and adds to your already busy schedule. If a check gets lost, then the whole process has to start all over again: waiting for the check in the mail, driving to the bank and verifying the deposit.
ACH payments are much faster. All you have to do is enter your customer’s checking account information once and store it for future payments. The PayJunction system encrypts ACH payments to protect your customers.
PayJunction uses an interchange-plus pricing structure that comes with no other fees, besides network fees. That means you don’t have to worry about a monthly fee, gateway fees, PCI fees and etc. PayJunction’s published rate and fee information can be found below:
|Swiped/Keyed Debit Card||0.80%|
|Swiped Credit Card||2.26%|
|Keyed Credit Card||2.55%|
|ACH Check Processing||0.75%|
As you can see, there is no per transaction fee markup, which can mean a lot of savings in the long run.
If you’re an existing business, PayJunction offers volume-based discounts to merchants already processing payments. All you have to do is provide the company with two months of billing statements to get started.
Customer Support & Satisfaction
Self-help support is available via a decent-sized knowledgebase and some handy video tutorials. If you can’t figure it out yourself, then standard email-based ticket is offered, as well as phone support.
Since 2011, PayJunction has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and currently holds an A+ rating.
Contract & Closing
Contracts with PayJunction are month-to-month with no cancellation or early termination fees (ETFs) to worry about.
PayJunction has a mission to go paperless and it delivers. If you’re looking to get organized and increase efficiency, PayJunction is the way to go. You’ll reduce risk, widen customer payment options and eliminate the need for a traditional credit card terminal, all while saving with competitive rates and with the help of exceptional customer service.
- Chase Payment Solutions Credit Card Processing Offer
- Helcim All-In-One Merchant Platform & Credit Card Processing Review
- Best Credit Card Processing / Merchant Services Providers 2022
- Chase Payment Solutions vs. Square: Which Card Processor Is Better For Your Business?
- Sam’s Club Merchant Services Review: Products & Services By First Data
- Chase Payment Solutions Vs. Fattmerchant For Credit Card Processing
- Chase Payment Solutions Vs. Stripe For Credit Card Processing
- Chase Payment Solutions vs. Dharma Merchant Services For Your Business
- Chase Payment Solutions vs. PayPal: Which Payment Processor Is Better For Your Business?
- Bill.com Accounts Receivable & Payable Promotions: $100 Referral Bonuses
- Melio Payments Promotions: $500 Accountant & Bookkeeper Referral Bonuses & $200 Small Business Referral Bonuses
- Intuit QuickBooks Payments Review: Seamless Integration With Quickbooks
- Google Pay Promotions: $1-$5 Cash Back On 1st Payment, $1-$10 Referral Bonuses
- Fattmerchant Review: Subscription-Based Wholesale Pricing
- Payline Data Review: A Great Overall Payment Processor
- Square Review: Credit Card Processing For Low-Volume Merchants
- National Processing Review: Great Bare Bones Provider
- Dharma Merchant Services Review: Honest & Ethical Card Processing
- Stripe Payments Review: Online Credit Card Processing With Free API
- National Bankcard Review: A Good Overall Credit Card Processor
- Amazon Pay Review: Great For Merchants Already Selling With Amazon
- PayPal Here Review: Great For Mobile Merchants
- Flagship Merchant Services Review: Low Cost & Month-To-Month
- PayJunction Review: Paperless For Eco-Conscious Merchants
- Payment Depot Review: Flat Fee Per Transaction & 0% Markup
- WePay Review: Designed For eCommerce & Crowdfunding
- CreditCardProcessing.com Review: Full Range Of Payment Plans & Equipment
- Braintree Review: An Online Credit Card Processor From PayPal
- PayHub Review: Excellent For Ecommerce With Quality Customer Service
- Shopify Review: A One-Stop Shop For Ecommerce Merchants
- CDGcommerce Review: Keep Your Processing Costs To A Minimum
- Authorize.net Review: A Gateway Provider With Robust Fraud Protection