This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For California residents, get the latest sign-up bonuses from Orange County’s Credit Union (orangecountyscu.org) here. Typical bonus offers are for $100, $200 and $300 cash bonuses.
Established in 1938 and headquartered in Santa Ana, CA, Orange County Credit Union has around 10 locations in the state.
[Expired] Orange County’s CU $100 Checking Bonus (CA)
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- New Members, use promo code BONUS100 when you open your checking account online or stop by any branch.
- Receive your free Debit Mastercard® and choose eStatements.
- Within 60 days of opening your account, just set up Direct Deposit.
- Then you’ll qualify for the $100 bonus.
- When it expires: 9/30/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
- Better Than Free Checking
- No monthly service charge (requires direct deposit)
- Pacific Checking
- No minimum balance requirement to avoid fees
- All accounts are subject to normal approval standards.
- This offer is available to Members who have not been a signer on an Orange County’s Credit Union checking account anytime over the past 12 months.
- Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account. Bonus typically paid within 90 days.
- Bonus represents dividends deposited into your account and may be reported to the IRS.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain eStatement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
- Minimum opening deposit is $25.00 for Basic, Interest, and Pacific checking accounts.
- Money Market accounts are considered savings accounts.
- Offer not available in conjunction with other offers.