This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For California residents, get a $100 bonus for a new checking account with this offer from Orange County’s Credit Union (orangecountyscu.org) here.
Update 1/10/2023: $100 offer has been extended until 1/31/2023.
Established in 1938 and headquartered in Santa Ana, CA, Orange County Credit Union has around 10 locations in the state.
See Posts History below for more offers from Orange County’s CU.
Orange County’s CU $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Add eStatements, Debit Mastercard®, and Direct Deposit within 60 days, and you’ll receive a $100 bonus. Please use promo code MY100 at any branch or online.
- When it expires: 1/31/2023
Waive The Monthly Fee
- Better Than Free Checking
- No monthly service charge (requires direct deposit)
- Pacific Checking
- No minimum balance requirement to avoid fees
- All accounts are subject to normal approval standards.
- This offer is available to “new” Members only.
- A “new” Member is defined as a person who has never been an owner or signer of a checking or savings account or loan at Orange County’s Credit Union.
- Must open a personal checking account, enroll in eStatements, sign up and qualify for a Debit Mastercard, and set up and receive Direct Deposit within 60 days.
- Bonus paid by deposit to the new checking account.
- Bonus typically paid within 90 days.
- Bonus represents dividends deposited into your account and may be reported to the IRS.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- The new checking account must remain open for 90 days and maintain eStatement preference for 90 days or bonus may be reversed.
- Offer available for personal checking accounts including a Basic or Interest checking account.
- Money Market accounts are considered savings accounts.
- Social Security can be used as a direct deposit for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Minimum opening deposit is $25 for Basic and Interest Checking accounts.
- Offer not available in conjunction with other offers.
- A qualifying direct deposit is an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or government agency.
- Person-to-person payments are not considered direct deposit.
- If you have any questions regarding this, please call us at (888) 354-6228.
This offer has updated to now require Direct Deposit so is a little less attractive now.