This page will be updated with new offers and promotions from Northeast Bank for their Checking, Savings and CD accounts.
Established in 1872 and headquartered in Lewiston, Maine, Northeast Bank is a small, traditional bank with just over 10 locations in the state. While most of their deposit accounts are available to local residents only, they sometimes will have online offers available nationwide.
If the current online offers from Northeast Bank don’t suit your needs, find other great offers on our Bank Offers page.
Northeast Bank offers the full line of traditional deposit accounts – Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. Aside from their occasional promotions, rates aren’t anything to rave about. Read our Savings/Money Market and CD guides for the best national rates.
We’ll review current special offers below.
Northeast Bank’s Pearl Money Market Offer
Northeast Bank has a special rate offer for their Pearl Money Market account for both Personal and Business accounts. This Money Market account is available online, nationwide.
- Rate available for customers new to Northeast Bank only
- You must be a U.S. resident and at least 18 years old to qualify
- Personal and Business Pearl Money Market account is available
- The minimum daily balance to earn the stated APY is $0.01
- $5,000 minimum opening deposit required
- There is no monthly maintenance fee
- A $2,500 balance is required to avoid fees
- Interest is compounded monthly and credited monthly
- Account is limited to six (6) combined withdrawals by means of pre-authorized, automatic, telephone, or computer transfers or by check or debit card during any monthly statement period.
- Excessive transactions may result in additional fees and/or account closure.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply