- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Brightpeak Financial Bonus
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 50%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Brightpeak Financial is offering a $200 Savings Account bonus that’s available nationwide with a few region exclusions – Arkansas, Georgia, Nevada, and Oklahoma. The other requirement is that the customer must also be Christian.
Brightpeak Financial is a division of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, which is a membership organization of Christians founded more than 100 years ago. They are now based in Appleton, WI.
We’ll review the offer below.
Brightpeak Financial $200 Savings Promotion
The caveat with this $200 bonus offer is that it’s restricted to Christians and will take 2 full years to get the entire $200 bonus.
- $200 bonus offer set to expire on 12/29/2017
- Available Nationwide, excluding AR, GA, NV, OK
- Must be Christina to qualify
- No Monthly Fees with account
- Must have the account open for two years to get the full bonus
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Open a Brightpeak Financial Emergency Savings Share Account
- Deposit at least $50 per month and you’ll receive the following bonuses in intervals:
- $20 Bonus: Have a balance of at least $50 in the Savings account when it has been opened for 3 months
- $30 Bonus: Have a balance of at least $200 in the Savings account when it has been opened for 6 months
- $50 Bonus: Have a balance of at least $500 in the Savings account when it has been opened for 12 months
- $100 Bonus: Have a balance of at least $1,000 in the Savings account when it has been opened for 24 months
- Meet those balance requirements at those opened time intervals for the maximum bonus.
- If a Program participant fails to meet any of the requirements at any of the times that brightpeak may be calculating reward eligibility, the program participant will not be eligible to receive the reward payment at that time.
- However, they will remain enrolled in the program and will have the opportunity to receive future rewards if all of the requirements are met for the each of the subsequent rewards.
- Each household is only eligible to receive rewards on one Savings Account. For the purposes of this Program, “household” is defined as all of the individuals who live together at a single-address residence.
- All bank account bonuses are treated as income/interest and as such you have to pay taxes on them
Compare To These Bank Bonuses
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – August 2018
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- Chase Student Checking Promotions: $100 Chase College Checking℠ Bonus
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- HSBC Bank $350 & $750 Checking Account Bonuses
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses