We’ve all been in the same predicament. You’ve got a few hours to kill before you can check into your accommodation, or you have plenty of time to spare before your late-night flight, and you want to ditch your luggage to go sightseeing. But where to put them? Here’s where Nannybag comes into play.
Nannybag is a service that lets you securely stash your bags at partner businesses – a clothing boutique, a FedEx shop, a hair salon – for cheap. It works much like AirBNB: you go online, book a date and location, then drop off your bags. It’s that simple. Keep reading for the lowdown on Nannybag.
Nannybag connects travelers with partner shops and hotels – called Nannies – so they can store their luggage and enjoy their day out around town. The service is currently available in over 500 cities worldwide.
You’ll find nannies available 24/7. Reservations and payments are made through the app or website. Other features include:
- No size or shape limitations
- No weight limitations
- Free WiFi (when available)
- Free use of restrooms (when available)
- Last minute bookings accepted
- Customer reviews of nannies
- Insurance up to 1000€ on each luggage
Here’s how it works:
- Enter your location, time you want to drop off your bags (and pick them up), and the number of bags you want to drop off.
- Nannies will appear on the map in red.
- Select your preferred storage location.
- Click on the button “Book.”
- Proceed to pay online and complete your reservation.
- You will receive the Nanny’s name and exact address, and a confirmation email and text message.
When you arrive at the Nanny location, they’ll tag your bags and give you a card with your tag numbers.
Nannybag rates vary from country to country, but they always include insurance. Plus, cancellation is free.
|United States||US$6 per day|
|Canada||CA$10 per day|
|Europe||6€ per day|
|United Kingdom||6£ per day|
|Australia||AU$10 per day|
For less than a Starbucks latte, plenty of Nannybag’s partner businesses – dry cleaners, mobile phone stores, delis – will look after your bags for you, so you can go sightseeing hands-free. Plus, the service is secure, practical and cheap.
Want to become a Nanny? You can earn US$3 per bag, per day, insurance included. Registration is free and non-binding.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers