- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- Moven Mobile Bank Account
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- PopularityEditor: 75%
- ValueEditor: 70%
- 1 About The Moven Bank Account
- 2 List Of Great Online Bank Accounts For Comparison
- 3 Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – August 2018
- 4 Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
- 5 Ally Bank Online Checking, Savings, CD, Investing Promotions
- 6 Capital One 360 Promotions: $100, $500, $600, Up To $1,000 In Bonuses
- 7 Salem Five Bank Checking, Savings, CD Promotions
- 8 BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
Moven is a financial service provider and provides digital banking services. Using a handy mobile app, you can track your finances in real time and manage your overall spending in your Moven digital account.
Online and mobile banking is the new trend and it’s worth your while to look into these conveniences, and there’s no need to give up your local bank account.
About The Moven Bank Account
Moven is mobile-only, and is available on both Android and iOS. Being only available on your smartphone, you can be sure they’ve tried their best to incorporate every innovative feature. And, it’s free to sign up.
Anyone over 18 can sign up at Moven.com. The debit card that is issued with your account can be used at a surcharge-free ATM in the STAR network, where the daily withdrawal limit is the standard $500. You’ll also get a RFID card that can be used at merchants that accept MasterCard PayPass.
Every Moven account is FDIC insured up to the $250,000 maximum.
Like most online bank accounts, there is no minimum balance requirement and no monthly service fee to worry about.
Depositing Money With Moven
Here are your options for getting funds into your digital account:
- Via Direct deposit
- Transfers from an external bank account
- Deposit checks using the INGO app
You can deposit up to $10,000 in your Moven account monthly.
Moven Pros & Cons
|Modern and convenient for “paperless” consumers||No branch visit option you may be accustomed to|
|Mobile app integrates well with external accounts, helping you manage your finances||You must submit a support ticket online if you need help|
|Many app features and functionality other banks don’t provide||Overall lack of personal support and customer service that traditional bank accounts provide|
|Handy categorization of purchases into “Wants”, “Needs”, or “Savings”|
|Overdrafts are not allowed, keeping your spending in check|