Meijer has a deal with their Mperks rewards program where you can get 5,000 points worth $5 off your next purchase after buying $50 in qualifying gift cards.
- Update 5/21/23: The offer is back and changed to $75 in spending for 10,000 points (worth $10) rather than $50 in spending for 5,000 points (worth $5). Expires on 5/27/23.
- Update 4/24/23: The offer is back through 5/13/23.
- Update 3/27/23: Offer is back and valid through 4/8/23.
- Update 11/13/22: Offer is back and valid through 12/10/2022.
- Update 10/8/22: Offer is back and valid October 9 through October 29th
- Update 9/9/22: Deal is back. Valid until 10/1/22
- Update 7/30/22: Offer is back with $10 back instead of the typical $5.
About The Offer
Meijer Mperks is offering a $10 off your next purchase for every $75 you spend on select gift cards. The limit is 1 rewards per customer.
Sign in to your Mperks account to see the deal. Ends 5/27/2023.
- Limit 1 Rewards per customer.
- Exclusions: Meijer Gift Cards, iTunes, Gaming, Amazon, Prepaid Debit, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Phone Cards, In-Store Business, Previous Purchases, & Taxes.
- While Supplies last.
- No rainchecks or substitutions.
- Terms and Exclusions apply to redemption of earned reward coupon.
- See reward coupon for terms and exclusions.
- Rewards and coupons are non-transferrable.
- All purchase requirements must be met to obtain rewards.
READ MORE: IF YOU LIKE DEALS, YOU’LL WANT TO SEE THIS ONE FROM U.S. BANK FOR BONUS CASH
This is a pretty common deal.
There have been occasions where this deal has returned with a $10 off with $50 gift card purchase.
Keep in mind that most Meijer purchases are coded as grocery stores, so make sure you use a credit card that gives you rewards for groceries.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply