MealPal is welcoming new customers with a $30 bonus discount on your first month when you sign up using an active member’s referral link. You’ll also get a $50 Amazon gift card for every person you successfully refer to the prepared meal subscription service. Find more referral deals here.
See all the best food and grocery delivery promotions here
MealPal offers fresh and delicious meals for pickup from popular local restaurants at a fraction of the cost. Currently, MealPal is available in Auckland, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, London, Los Angeles, Manchester, Melbourne, Miami, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland, San Francisco, Seattle, Singapore, Sydney, Toronto, Washington, D.C. and Wellington. For more on MealPal and their current offers, keep reading.
MealPal $30 Off Your First Month
Get $30 off your first month with MealPal when you use a referral link to register. This offer is valid for new customers only.
We don’t have a personal referral link to share. You can try one of these below:
MealPal $50 Amazon Gift Card Referral Bonuses
Enjoy a $50 Amazon gift card for every person who:
- Uses your unique referral link to register with MealPal (new customers only) and
- Completes 2 consecutive paid 30-day meal plan cycles.
You must also complete an extra 30-day meal plan cycle to qualify.
How MealPal Works
MealPal was conceived to offer you prepared meals from local eateries for less. Each restaurant makes a different item every day for MealPal members. The “menu” for the day is a collection of those items from each restaurant partner. You’ll find an impressive variety for all types of diets, including pescatarian, vegetarian, vegan and more. Meals are served every weekday, excluding holidays. Here’s how it works:
- Choose a meal from over 1,000 local restaurants.
- Pick up your order without having to wait in line.
- Enjoy your meal.
MealPal plans vary from city to city, for example:
|LOS ANGELES||NEW YORK CITY||NEW YORK CITY|
|12-Meal Rollover||$14.97 for 25 credits||$85 for 60 credits|
|30-day cycle||3 lunches||12 lunches|
|Roll over up to 12 meals||–||–|
If you want to save money when eating out, then you’ll want to consider MealPal. It’s also super convenient because you don’t have to wait in line. Plus, you’ll be able to explore new restaurants not currently on your radar.
Looking for a meal delivery service instead? Postmates delivers food from your favorite restaurants (and merchandise from your favorite retailers). They currently have up to a $100 bonus delivery credit for new users.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers