Margex is welcoming new users with bonuses worth up to $100 (referral link required). When you register for Margex, you can join their referral program and earn 40% commission on your referrals’ trading fees. See more referral promos here.
Margex is a trading platform that deals with cryptocurrency derivatives and offers up to 100x leverage. Recently launched in 2020, the exchange (see the best crypto exchanges) has quickly established itself as a secure operator providing a professional trading environment that’s simple enough for newcomers to use. For more on Margex and their current offers, keep reading.
Please note: Due to regulatory restrictions, Margex is not available to users from the United States. However, you can bypass this hurdle by using a VPN.
Margex $100 Welcome Bonus
Get a free $50 bonus when you use this referral link to register for a Margex account. Enjoy an additional $50 bonus after you deposit at least 0.004 BTC. These bonuses can only be applied to trading fees, they cannot be withdrawn. That said, any gains made by using the bonuses to trade are yours to do as you please.
Margex 40% Referral Commissions
If you have a Margex account, you can participate in the referral program to earn 40% commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Simply share your referral link with people you know and have them sign up with it. Once they fund and start trading on their new Margex account, you get 40% commission on all the trading fees they generate on their account.
Margex is a crypto derivates trading platform, which means it only offers derivatives of the underlying assets, not the assets themselves. Notable features include:
- Up to 100x leverage. If you know a thing or two about leverage, you have the potential to increase your profits by a hundredfold. This lets you open positions worth much more than the funds you hold on Margex. On the flipside, you could also incur a loss of up to a hundred times the initial amount if things don’t go as planned.
- Limited number of trading pairs. While some might see this as a drawback, others might see it as benefit. Having only six trading pairs that have high liquidity means they’re not subject to price manipulations.
- No KYC verification. Margex does not allow transfer of fiat money, so they do not require you to disclose your personal information, upload identity documents or complete the KYC process. Only an email and an initial deposit is needed.
- Trading platform. The charting user interface suits both beginner and advance traders, with drawing tools and indicators by TradingView. Margex also provides the standard order types, including limit, market and stop-limit orders. The price chart, order book, order entry, positions and pending order windows are laid out well.
- Test account. Test your trading skills, perfect your strategy and try out the platform by demo trading on a Margex test account. You’ll get the same feeling of trading on an actual account, but with paper money instead of real money.
- Security. Besides protection against price manipulations and unfair liquidations, Margex also boasts several layers of security, including multi-sig withdrawals, offline cold wallet storage and two-factor authentication (2FA).
And if you need help, the dedicated support team is available 24/7 via live chat and email.
There are no costs to create a Margex account nor to maintain a wallet, and maker/taker fees are relatively low compared to other trading platforms:
- Maker fee is 0.019%.
- Taker fee is 0.06%.
Each trading pair comes with a different funding fee, ranging from 0.012% to 0.110%, and charged every eight hours up to 24 hours.
If the position is closed before the funding cut-off time, then you won’t be charged a funding fee at all.
For deposits, Margex lets you transfer Bitcoin from a hardware wallet or from an integration with Changelly, which will let you buy BTC using your bank card.
Withdrawals are only available in Bitcoin. You will need to input your withdrawal address, your 2FA code, and the amount you’re withdrawing (plus a miner’s fee). For security reasons, all withdrawals are processed only once per day at 13 UTC.
Margex is a solid crypto derivatives trading platform with excellent leverage and high security standards. It suits both newcomers and veterans, but we recommend the platform especially for those who prefer low fees and who are privacy-oriented.
See our cryptocurrency promotions page for the best offers.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure Banking℠||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$150/$200 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,000||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|
|Voyager (code BH5F1A)||$25 In BTC||Review|
|Coinbase||$10 In BTC||Review|
|Motley Fool||Stock Advisor Discount||Review|