This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Get Margex promotions and bonus offers here. When you register for Margex (margex.com), you can join their referral program and earn 40% commission on your referrals’ trading fees. See more referral promos here.
Margex is a trading platform that deals with cryptocurrency derivatives and offers up to 100x leverage. Recently launched in 2020, the exchange (see the best crypto exchanges) has quickly established itself as a secure operator providing a professional trading environment that’s simple enough for newcomers to use. For more on Margex and their current offers, keep reading.
Please note: Due to regulatory restrictions, Margex is not available to users from the United States. However, you can bypass this hurdle by using a VPN.
Margex Bonus: Up To $100 Sign-Up Offer
Use this link to join Margex and get a $50 bonus to pay trading fees. Deposit 0.004+ BTC to get an additional $50 bonus. Once you have an active Margex account you can participate in the referral program to earn more crypto bonuses.
Margex Bonus: 40% Referral Commissions
If you have a Margex account, you can participate in the referral program to earn 40% commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Simply share your referral link with people you know and have them sign up with it. Once they fund and start trading on their new Margex account, you get 40% commission on all the trading fees they generate on their account.
Margex is a crypto derivates trading platform, which means it only offers derivatives of the underlying assets, not the assets themselves. Notable features include:
- Up to 100x leverage. If you know a thing or two about leverage, you have the potential to increase your profits by a hundredfold. This lets you open positions worth much more than the funds you hold on Margex. On the flipside, you could also incur a loss of up to a hundred times the initial amount if things don’t go as planned.
- Limited number of trading pairs. While some might see this as a drawback, others might see it as benefit. Having only six trading pairs that have high liquidity means they’re not subject to price manipulations.
- No KYC verification. Margex does not allow transfer of fiat money, so they do not require you to disclose your personal information, upload identity documents or complete the KYC process. Only an email and an initial deposit is needed.
- Trading platform. The charting user interface suits both beginner and advanced traders, with drawing tools and indicators by TradingView. Margex also provides the standard order types, including limit, market and stop-limit orders. The price chart, order book, order entry, positions and pending order windows are laid out well.
- Test account. Test your trading skills, perfect your strategy and try out the platform by demo trading on a Margex test account. You’ll get the same feeling of trading on an actual account, but with paper money instead of real money.
- Security. Besides protection against price manipulations and unfair liquidations, Margex also boasts several layers of security, including multi-sig withdrawals, offline cold wallet storage and two-factor authentication (2FA).
And if you need help, the dedicated support team is available 24/7 via live chat and email.
Margex is a solid crypto derivatives trading platform with excellent leverage and high security standards. It suits both newcomers and veterans. Click here for the current offer.
If you want fiat currency support or advance order types, you’ll want to look into another exchange, like Coinbase, Binance US or Crypto.com.
See our cryptocurrency promotions page for the best offers.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply