This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have insurance, you need to read this review. Marble puts a modern spin on insurance by digitizing policies and putting it all onto one seamless hub. Members can organize, shop, pay, and – for the first time ever – earn rewards on their insurance. To top it off, membership is free. Keep reading for everything you need to know about Marble.
Marble is a one-stop shop for all your insurance needs. Manage, compare, pay, and earn rewards with the platform’s seamless digital hub. Here’s how it works:
- Create your free Marble account.
- Link your insurance policies effortlessly.
- Compare your current rate and coverage with competitive policies.
- Earn rewards on insurance premium payments as soon as you create your account and link your first policy.
- Redeem rewards for gift cards, subscriptions, cryptocurrency, and more.
- Ability to link any personal insurance payment and provider to the platform, including automative, home, renters, pet, and much more.
- Access and organize all your insurance policies and accounts on one platform.
- Easily compare rates and coverage when you shop for insurance.
- Get exclusive tools, rewards, and support.
- Educational context for personal financial management.
The site also uses a 10-point security protocol and data encryption system, so your account and information stay protected.
Marble is 100% free. The company works directly with insurance companies to divert money they would’ve spent on marketing to you, the customer, and that’s how the loyalty program is funded.
Marble lets you take control of your insurance and earn rewards while doing it. And it’s all for free. If you have insurance, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain with Marble.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses