Ladder is now offering a $50 cash bonus for every person you refer to the term life insurance provider. For up to $1,000 in referral bonuses.
Apply for and manage your life insurance policy online with Haven Life.
Ladder provides low-cost, flexible term life insurance to people between the ages of 20 and 60. It’s an innovative startup that’s backed by trusted partners: Fidelity Security Life Insurance and Hannover Life Reassurance Company of America.
Let’s have a closer look at current Ladder offers below.
Ladder Up to $1,000 Referral Offer
Earn a $50 cash bonus for every person that applies for Ladder term life insurance using your unique referral link and gets an offer. There’s no need to have a Ladder insurance policy to refer. You’ll only need to create an account.
If your referral lives in California, they’ll get a $10 cash bonus as well.
There’s no limit to how many people you can refer, but you’ll only get a maximum of $1,000 in referral bonuses.
*Note: At the time of this update, the Ladder referral program was only available for users in California. Check the link below for updates.
How To Earn The Bonus
- Create a Ladder account to access your unique referral link.
- Share your unique Ladder referral link with everyone you know.
- Earn a $50 bonus for each referral that applies for Ladder term life insurance and gets an offer.
- Go to the “Get Paid” page and enter your PayPal information.
- Receive your referral bonus via PayPal within 1 to 3 weeks.
- Earn up to $1,000 in referral bonuses.
- You must have a Ladder account in order to participate.
- Your referrals must be between the ages of 20 and 60 to apply.
- You shouldn’t publish or distribute your referral link on commercial websites or on blogs with the primary purpose of soliciting referral fees.
- You cannot “spam” anyone with referral invitations. This includes mass emailing, texting or messaging people you do not know or using automated systems or bots through any channel to distribute your referral link.
- Ladder may make changes to, suspend or terminate this program or your ability to participate in the program at any time for any reason.
- Ladder reserves the right to investigate all referral activities and suspend accounts or not pay fees if the company notices any activity that it believes is abusive, fraudulent, or in violation of its terms.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus