Klover (joinklover.com) is a cash advance provider that will loan you up to $250 between paychecks, so you’ll never run short on cash. They don’t run any credit checks. There’s no paperwork, no interest and no hidden fees. To find out how Klover works, keep reading.
Klover Referral Codes
Below are some referral links you can use to sign up. As far as I can tell there is no incentive for using a referral link. But you can try a link and see.
Klover gives you free access to your wages early, along with tools to help you stay financially stable. They’re able to provide complimentary products and services by using your data, with your permission of course. Registering for an account is quick and easy, without any complicated paperwork or credit checks. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up. Tell Klover a little about yourself, link your bank account and verify your paycheck. They’ll never check your credit.
- Data opt-in. Your data is your asset. Opt-in to the Truth in Data agreement to use Klover’s suite of financial products. Don’t worry, your data is secured by 256-bit encryption.
- Access to cash and tools. Your Klover account gives you tools to improve your financial health and access cash whenever you need to. No questions asked.
We like that Klover:
Gives you fast cash advances. Get extra cash before payday in seconds, with no credit check, no interest and no hidden fees.
Let’s you track your spending. View your monthly spending by category and analyze your cashflow with the Money In – Money Out tool.
Let’s you earn points. Earn rewards for extra boost amounts by checking your spending, saving money and scanning receipts. You can even use your points for a chance to win big with Klover’s daily sweepstakes.
Klover is free to use. In return for their services, the company uses your custom profile to show you relevant offers in the form of ads, to earn or save with their partners and to gather anonymous market research.
Klover does charge an Express Fee for expedited disbursement of a Balance Boost, which depends on the amount:
|BALANCE BOOST AMOUNT||EXPRESS FEE|
|Up to $100||$9.99|
|Up to $50||$7.49|
|Up to $25||$2.99|
|Up to $10||$1.99|
Before you register for a free Klover account, keep the following in mind:
- If you only recently started a new job, you’ll need to wait to apply with Klover. They require at least three consistent direct deposits within the past two months, with no gaps in pay with the same employer. Once you meet these requirements, you can sign up with Klover and request a cash advance.
- Klover uses your data. It’s encrypted and anonymous. If you’re still uncomfortable with sharing your information, then you’ll want to look for cash advances elsewhere.
Use Klover for an easy, quick and free way to access up to $250 between paychecks. There’s no credit check, no interest and no hidden fees. All you have to do is allow Klover to share your data.
You might also be interested in OppLoans. They offer short-term installment loans up to $4,000 with no credit check.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus