Jackpocket is offering $2 in free play credits for new members. You’ll also get $10 in play credits for every person you refer to the lottery app. More referral promos here.
Jackpocket lets you play official state lottery games, like Powerball and Mega Millions, from your phone. If you live in Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Texas, and Washington, DC (check their site for location updates), you can purchase official lottery tickets in your state from the Jackpocket app.
Want to learn more? Keep reading.
Jackpocket $10 Welcome Bonus
Get $2 in free play credits when you click on this referral link, submit your phone number, download the Jackpocket app and complete registering for an account.
Instantly receive your credits and use them to purchase lottery tickets. There’s no deposit required.
Jackpocket $10 Referral Credits
Get $10 in play credits for every person who joins Jackpocket using your unique referral link and funds their new account. Each of your referrals will also receive $2 in play credits.
- Go to “Play for Free” in the Jackpocket app to access your unique referral link.
- Share your referral link with your friends and family.
There is no limit to how much you can earn, but your referral credits can only be used towards playing lottery games.
How Jackpocket Works
With Jackpocket, you don’t have to stand in lines and fill in numbers. Plus, you don’t have to worry about losing your lottery tickets. Here’s how it works:
- Once you download the Jackpocket app, pick your lottery game. Then, either choose your individual numbers or play Quick Pick.
- Jackpocket buys and fulfills your lottery ticket through a licensed retailer in your state.
- View your actual lottery ticket on your phone. You’ll get an email with the serial number, which locks you in as the sole owner.
- Winnings under $600 go directly to your Jackpocket account. With bigger winnings, Jackpocket will securely deliver your ticket to you.
If you win, you’ll collect 100% of your lottery prize. Jackpocket does not charge a markup fee. However, they do charge a small service fee when you deposit funds to use for ticket purchases. The exact number varies, depending on payment method and location.
PayPal, bank deposits, E-checks, debit cards and credit cards are all valid ways to fund your Jackpocket account.
For a convenient way to play official state lottery games, download Jackpocket. Try it now and get $10 in free play credits.