The IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card from Chase is offering a welcome bonus of 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. Here are some ideas on meeting the spending requirement. I value these 80k points to be worth around $400. That’s a solid bonus value for a no annual fee card.
If you’re a frequent IHG guest, consider the IHG Rewards Club Traveler credit card. You’ll be able to earn and redeem rewards at IHG hotels worldwide. Earn up to 17x points when staying at an IHG hotel; 3x points on purchases at gas stations; and 2x points on all other purchases. In addition to the good earning potential, you get your fourth reward night free.
For a higher rewards rate and bonus offer, check out this higher-end version of the card from Chase:
*IHG Rewards Club Traveler is issued by Chase Bank. Chase also offers great sign-up bonuses for its Checking/Savings accounts.
Not an IHG loyalist? Consider a general travel rewards card instead.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers