Paypal Honey (joinhoney.com) is offering a bonus of 500 Honey Gold points (a $5 value) for new members. They also have a Give 500 Points, Get 500 Points referral program for more ways to earn Honey Gold bonuses. Other referral deals here.
- Update 9/25/2023: Limited-time offers ending on October 8, 2023 at 11:59 PM including double cash back on Alphalete (10%), Scrubs & Beyond (16%), HalloweenCustomers.com (30%), Bloomindale’s (8%), Choice Hotels (10%), Groupon (8%), Finish Line (18%), J. Crew (6%).
Honey is a free app and browser extension that saves you money by automatically finding and applying the best coupon codes at checkout for over 30,000 shopping sites. If you’re looking at a particular product, Honey will notify you if there’s a better price somewhere else. Plus, you’ll earn rewards in the form of Honey Gold points when you shop on partner sites. It works with Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and Opera. Keep reading for more on Honey and their current offers.
Honey Bonus: 500 Gold Points Sign-Up Offer
Get a 500 Honey Gold points bonus when you create a free Honey account using this referral link and earn Honey Gold points on your first purchase. Your bonus will post to your account within approximately 60 days after the qualifying purchase. This offer is only valid for new members. Notice: Sometimes Honey will remove the sign up incentive for those getting referred.
Honey Bonus: Referral Program Offer
Invite your friends to join Honey, and you’ll both earn 500 Honey Gold points. The best part? You’ll keep racking up those points – 500 for each friend who signs up using your special referral link and earns Honey Gold points on their very first purchase. Your bonus points will be in your account around 60 days after they make that qualifying purchase.
To participate, sign into your account, go to the Honey invite page and send your unique referral link via Facebook, Twitter or email.
You can refer up to 200 friends for a maximum of 100,000 Honey Gold points ($1,000 in value).
- Applies the best code they can find to your cart.
- Notifies you when there’s a price drop on items you’ve been eyeing.
- Compares Amazon sellers, factoring in shipping and Prime status, with price tracking and price history tools.
On average, Honey members enjoy a 17.9% discount with $126 in yearly savings.
Honey also offers a rewards program called Honey Gold. It gives you reward points when you shop at any of their 4,000+ partner websites. Once you earn 1,000 points, you can exchange them for a $10 gift card that can be used at participating sites, such as:
How Honey Works
- Add items to your cart.
- Before completing the purchase, click on the Honey icon found in the Extensions or Add-Ons section of your web browser.
- Click Apply Coupons.
- Honey will automatically enter the best coupon it can find.
- Complete your order as usual.
TIP: Combine Honey with Rakuten to get more bang for your buck.
If you shop online frequently, and you want an easy way to save money, then Honey could be a good fit. It’s free to use, and it comes with a sign-up bonus that’s worth $5.
If you also shop in person, you’ll want to check out Rakuten. It’s a cashback service for in-store and online shopping. They’re currently offering a $10 – $30 sign-up bonus.