Hero Power is offering a $25 bill credit if you sign up with the electricity service and switch to 100% renewable energy.
Hero Power matches 100% of your electricity use with Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs). It acts as the middleman: ComEd sends the supply portion of your payment to Hero Power, and Hero Power pays Osage Municipal Utilities Wind. You won’t see a difference in your service, and Hero Power will always charge the same rate as ComEd.
For more on Hero Power and their new customer offer, keep reading.
Hero Power $25 New Member Credit
Get a $25 bill credit when you switch to Hero Power. Simply follow the steps below:
- Click here to go to the promotional page.
- Enter your email address to join.
- Receive a $25 bill credit.
How Hero Power Works
When you sign up with Hero Power, the company makes two purchases on your behalf:
- Electricity supply from the energy market to power your home. It is impossible to only buy clean energy electrons and send them directly to where you live. An electricity supply is a must.
- Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) that match 100% of your home’s power consumption.
Once you pay your monthly bill to ComEd, they send the “supply” part of your bill payment to Hero Power. Then, Hero Power sends payment to Osage Municipal Utilities Wind, which generates the renewable energy used by your household.
And the best part? Your rate stays the same. Clean energy doesn’t need to cost more.
If you want to want to live a more eco-friendly lifestyle, try Hero Power for an easy switch to 100% renewable wind energy.