Helcim started off in Canada in 2006 and expanded its services to the United States in 2013. The processing company stands out from other merchant services providers with no binding contracts, exclusive interchange-plus pricing, low account fees, and great customer service.
Helcim Payment Solutions
Helcim offers solutions for In-Person, Billing & Invoicing, and Online Payments.
With Helcim In-Person Payments, you can easily accept contactless payments in-store, on-the-go, or online. Hardware options include:
- The Helcim Countertop Solution for a modern checkout experience with contactless credit and debit card payments, transaction history search, and daily batch management.
- The Helcim Card Reader accepts credit and debit cards wherever you are. It’s mobile-ready and fits comfortably in your pocket. For a full Point-of-Sale solution, sync the Card Reader to your computer, tablet or phone. This lets you manage your inventory and track customers and sales data.
Billing & Invoicing Payments
Helcim Billing & Invoicing Payments provides customizable invoicing, flexibile payment request options and a user-friendly virtual terminal. Features include:
- Online invoicing with an unlimited number of professional, customizable templates that include a “Pay Now” button so your customers can instantly pay online.
- A virtual terminal that works with your computer, tablet or phone. It accepts all major credit cards, authorizes payments in seconds, and securely stores credit cards in the vault.
- Payment requests via email or SMS. Once received, your customers can easily view their invoice and submit payment in just a few clicks.
- Recurring payments with automated billing, prorated billing, one-time fee, add-ons and customer portal capabilities. You also have the power to create subscription plans and free trials.
With Helcim Online Payments, you’ll have a complete payments solution for your business needs, whether you’re launching an online store or you need to add payments to your current site. Helcim will help you:
- Create a beautiful, fully-hosted online store with just a few clicks. There’s no need to hire a web developer. You can design custom content pages, add a blog and have full control over your store’s settings.
- Seamlessly add secure online payments to your existing website with Hosted Payment Pages. Or, create a Payment Page and send the link to customers. Either way, you don’t need to do any programming.
- Integrate payments with powerful developer tools. The full payment gateway API lets you integrate your website, shopping cart, billing system or application with Helcim’s payment platform.
Helcim Bank Payments allow customers to pay directly from their bank account, giving businesses more convenience and flexibility. There is no process to sign up as all Helcim merchants are automatically able to accept ACH payments with this tool. Other features include:
- Simple pricing and no monthly fees. Bank payments are offered at an affordable cost of 0.5% + $0.25 per transaction.
- Ability to allow your customers to easily create and send send professional invoices online and pay by ACH.
- You are able to accept ACH payments simply by entering your customer’s bank information. The customer’s bank account details are automatically encrypted and stored in their card vault.
- You can automate your client billing and set up customized recurring payment plans via ACH. Your customers are notified in advance and payments are collected automatically on recurring dates.
- You can notify your clients of an outstanding payment by sending an email or SMS request.
Helcim gets you paid quickly, easily and affordably. Features include:
- In-person chip, tap & PIN
- Interchange plus pricing
- Virtual terminal
- Mobile & desktop apps
- Payment gateway & dev APIs
- Hosted payment tools
- Card vault & tokenization
- International processing
- US PIN debit acceptance
- Built-in PCI-DSS compliance
- 1-2 business day deposits
- Easy sign-up & setup
Helcim Fees & Rates
With Helcim, there are no contracts and no hidden fees. Here are the fees you won’t be paying with the payment processing company:
- $0 Monthly Fees
- $0 PCI & Non-Compliance
- $0 Setup Fees
- $0 Bank Deposit Fees
- $0 Cancellation Fees
- $0 Customer Service Fees
Helcim offers interchange plus pricing, which is the industry’s most affordable billing practice. You’ll know exactly what you’re being charged for and how different cards and transaction types affect the interchange fee.
Helcim also provides automatic discounts for large volumes. There’s no need to call to renegotiate rates.
Customer Support & Satisfaction
Helcim’s website is user-friendly in appearance and content. You can find full disclosures on fees and contracts with thorough definitions of terminology. This high level of transparency from a provider is quite rare.
Helcim is also very present in social media, with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts. On these platforms, you’ll find the company’s blog and educational articles, great for getting a better grasp on credit card processing. If you’re more of a visual person, check out Helcim’s informative YouTube channel.
Once you’ve signed on, Helcim offers 24/7 support via telephone and email. Based on merchant feedback, you’re in for an excellent customer service experience. Helcim has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2014 and currently holds an A+ rating with zero complaints in the past three years. On Facebook, Helcim has a 4.3 out 5 rating from customers.
Contract & Closing
All merchants with Helcim are on a month-to-month contract. There are no early termination fees nor penalties for closing your account. All you need to do is give a 30-day notice. Compared to the industry standard, this closing process is easy and simple. Most other providers have three-year contracts with automatic renewal and an early termination fee.
Even with these lax terms, you’ll want to read your contract thoroughly before you sign on the dotted line. Pay particular attention to account closure instructions. When it becomes time to close, follow the outlined steps, and you won’t run into any issues.
With Helcim, you won’t have to worry about high costs, long-term contracts, dishonest sales practices or poor customer support. The processing company has perhaps the most transparent sales practices in the merchant services industry, with rates, fees and terms fully disclosed online.
Before talking to a sales representative, you should have a clear idea of what you’ll be getting with Helcim and at what price. Contracts feature month-to-month billing with no early termination fee. Lastly, customer support is available online or via phone and has excellent reviews.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers