This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Fundera (fundera.com) connects you to funders that offer a wide variety of loan types and amounts. You’ll get to see what loans you’re eligible for and which funders offer the lowest rates. Fundera makes it easy to compare multiple products, based on your financial situation.
Let’s take a closer look at Fundera and their current referral offer below.
Fundera $1,000 Referral Bonuses
Update: It appears this offer is no longer available.
Know any small business owners who are looking for the best loan for their business? Get a $1,000 Visa Gift Card for every business owner that uses your unique referral link to find funding through Fundera. Here’s how it works:
- Register for the Fundera referral program by entering your email towards the bottom of this page and hit the “Sign Up” button.
- Find your unique referral link in your Fundera dashboard. To check the status of your referrals or to grab your referral link, click here.
- Send your referral link to any small business owner looking for financing.
- Get a $1,000 Visa Gift Card for every business owner who finds funding through Fundera, using your referral link.
There’s no limit to how many people you can refer or how many referral bonuses you can earn.
Here’s our referral link if you’re signing up for Fundera to find funding. Thanks ahead of time!
Fundera Business Loans Details
- Term Loans. Receive a lump sum, and you’re expected to make regular payments (usually monthly, and less often weekly) until you’ve paid off your loan, plus interest.
- Lines of Credit. You’ll receive a credit limit, which is the maximum amount of money you can borrow within your term. Instead of getting a lump sum, you’ll draw upon your line of credit when you need it.
- Short-Term Loans. You’ll go through an expedited application process, and you’ll pay a flat fee for the loan, rather than interest.
- Cash Advances. Get a lump sum of capital, which you repay (plus a fee) with a set percentage of your daily credit card sales.
- Equipment Financing. You’ll receive an installment loan, which is specifically meant for purchasing equipment. The equipment then acts as collateral. These loans often come with better interest rates because they’re secured.
- Invoice Financing. Sell your invoices to a lender, who will cover a portion of the invoice amount (usually 80%). The remaining percent is held until the invoice is paid.
- SBA Loans. Offered through the Small Business Administration (SBA), these government-guaranteed loans let you access excellent rates and terms.
Whether you need a few thousand dollars to make repairs, or you’re looking for an SBA loan for a major purchase, Fundera is a great way to find what products, rates and terms you might qualify for. The business funding matchmaker lets you compare multiple offers before you make your final decision and is backed by their solid customer care and support.