Frontier Airlines offers a pass called GoWild that lets you fly as much as you want. It currently is offering a Fall & Winter pass for $299 and a Summer pass for $499.
Update 5/30/23: Fall & Winter pass added for $299 for flights Sept 2, 2023 – Feb 29, 2024.
Update 1/30/23: Summer pass added, depart 5/2/23-9/30-23. Update 11/17/2022: It’s available now on sale for $599. Details below.
Those who buy the pass will be able to fly to any destination as many times as they want for a whole year (or during the summer months for the summer plan). There is a limited number of passes available at a highly discounted price.
GoWild Pass On Sale For $299/Fall & Winter Or $399/Summer
- A limited number of passes will be made available at this price
- Retail and Renewal Price $1,999/Yr, $999/Summer and $999/Fall & Winter
Here’s how it works:
- Buy the GoWild! Pass
- Login to your FRONTIER Miles account
- Search & Book on FlyFrontier.com the day before flight departure. You’ll pay $0.01 in airfare plus applicable taxes, fees, and charges at the time of booking. When you book, you can also purchase options like bags, seats, and other ancillary products for each flight to customize your travel.
- Repeat and book an unlimited number of flights for as long as your pass is valid. See details below.
Things to know:
- Fall & Winter pass is valid Sept 2, 2023 – Feb 29, 2024.
- Summer pass is valid April 11, 2023 – Sept 30, 2023
- Annual pass flights will be available to book and fly
- Flights can be booked and confirmed the day before flight departure
- Flights must be booked at flyfrontier.com
- Flights are subject to blackout periods:
- 2023: May 25, 26, 29; June 29, 30; July 1-5, 8, 9; August 31; September 1, 4; October 5, 6, 9; November 18, 22, 24-27; December 16, 17, 22-24, 26-31;
- 2024: January 1, 15; February 15, 16, 19; March 3, 10, 15-17, 22-24, 29-31; April 5-7, 12-14. Blackout dates for May 2024 and beyond will be posted in advance of accepting any enrollments for pass periods which cover those dates.
- Flights do not include any add-on products (like bags or seats), you can still customize your travel
- Access to all U.S. Destinations, including Puerto Rico
- Taxes, fees, and charges apply at the time of booking
- A fare of $0.01 will be charged for each segment booked
- Flights and seats are subject to availability; last seat availability is not guaranteed
- Travel not eligible to earn miles or status
- Travel qualifies as activity and will extend your FRONTIER Miles expiration
- The GoWild! Pass is non-transferable. The pass holder is the only allowed passenger to travel with GoWild! Pass privileges.
- Your Pass will automatically renew for successive one-year terms unless you cancel
Frontier GoWild Pass
With the all-new GoWild pass, you can fly as much as you want. Benefits include:
- An unlimited number of flights
- Flights are available 300+ days a year
- Access to all U.S. destinations, including Puerto Rico
- Travel that will keep your miles from expiring
- One low annual price for pass access to 12 months of travel
- Get confirmed bookings the day before flight departure
Based on the email sent out, Frontier Miles members can get their hands on the limited number of passes first. It’s first-come, first-served, so if you’re not a member yet, you can join for free right now.
If you live near a Frontier Airlines hub, this could be a good deal. Seems there will be a lot of blackout dates, since flights are only available on 300 or more days out of the 12 months that the pass is good for.