- Editor Rating
- Rated 3.5 stars
- Very Good
- First Federal Bank (WI) Offers
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
Find promotions and offers from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin updated on this page. Typically, bonuses have been in the $200 to $300 range.
Established in 1922 and headquartered in Waukesha, Wisconsin, First Federal Bank has a small footprint with just a few locations in the state.
Aside from a Rewards Checking account with a good rate up to a $15,000 balance, First Federal Bank doesn’t offer great rates on their Savings and CD accounts. See this Savings rates page and this CD rates page to compare the nation’s best.
I’ll review the current offers below.
First Federal Bank $300 Checking Bonus
Open a new Checking account with First Federal Bank to take advantage of this $300 bonus offer.
- $300 bonus offer expires June 10, 2018
- Freedom Checking and Rewards Checking are eligible for the bonus
- Available in Wisconsin only
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Direct deposit is required to qualify
- No Monthly Fees for the Freedom Checking account
How To Earn The $300 Bonus
- Print the flyer from the offer page to bring into a nearby branch to apply with the offer.
- Customer must have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity and five (5) debit card transactions must post to the account within 90 days of opening account to be eligible for the $300 cash bonus.
- Qualifying debit card activity includes point of sale purchases, ATM transactions do not count toward bonus qualifications.
- The cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 120 days of account opening.
- Account must remain open for 120 days to be eligible for cash bonus.
- If the account becomes overdrawn within the first 90 days, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- Minimum opening balance of $50 for all checking accounts opened with this offer.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at First Federal Bank of Wisconsin.
- One offer per household and available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- Business or Consumers that have received a cash bonus offer in the last 24 months not eligible for this offer.
- First Federal Bank of Wisconsin employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this offer.
- Cash bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Flyer must be presented at account opening to receive the bonus.
- First Federal Bank reserves the right to deny this incentive at any time.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- HSBC Bank Checking And Savings Promotions, Offers
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500 – June 2018
- BBVA Compass Bank Promotions: $150, $200, $250 Checking/Savings Bonuses
- CIT Bank Promotions: Online Money Market Account 1.85% APY Offer
- Chase Premier Plus Checking℠ Bonus: $300 Coupon Offer
- Chase Total Checking Account Bonus: $200 Coupon Available Online
- Chase Bank Business Checking Promotion: $200 Sign-Up Cash Bonus
- TD Bank Promotions: $300 & $150 Checking Account Bonuses
- Regions Bank Promotions: $200 Checking Account Bonus
- Simple Bank Review & Bonus Offer: Unlimited $20 Referrals
Check back at this page for updated offers from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin.