This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
EveryPlate.com is welcoming new members with $20 off your first meal kit delivery when you use a referral link to register. You’ll also get an additional $20 bonus credit for each one of your friends who uses your unique invite link to claim their sign-up bonus.
EveryPlate is like most other meal kit delivery services out there. You select how many meals you want in a week and for how many people, choose recipes from a rotating menu of American favorites, and a box arrives to your door with all the ingredients you need plus instructions. What makes EveryPlate stand out from the competition is its pricing. Each meal starts at just $4.99 per serving. Keep reading for more on EveryPlate and their current offers.
EveryPlate $20 Welcome Bonus
Enjoy $20 off your first EveryPlate delivery when you click on a referral link to register. Your bonus will automatically apply at checkout.
Try one of the referral links below:
EveryPlate Give $20, Get $20 Referral Program
Give your friends $20 off their first EveryPlate delivery, and you’ll get a $20 referral credit for every person who claims their welcome bonus by using your unique invite link. You can use your referral credit towards future EveryPlate purchases.
EveryPlate delivers meal kits once a week that includes everything you need to prepare a meal, minus a few staples you should already have at home. Selecting recipes, switching plans, skipping weeks and deactivating your subscription are all easy to do online and in the app. The service features:
- Rotating menu. You get eight new meal options every week, one of which is vegetarian. The dishes are generally pretty familiar, with a few international flavors sprinkled in. Most feature a big portion of protein with a vegetable and starch on the side. Instructions, cook time and allergens are all included in the menu.
- Premium option. There’s at least one Premium meal on the menu each week. It’s usually a little more sophisticated and made with a pricier protein.
- Easy to make. All meals come with photo recipe cards that walk you through the cooking process. You can also view and download the recipes online, or view them in the app. Most dishes can be made in just 30 minutes.
- Recyclable packaging. All of EveryPlate’s packaging materials are recyclable.
EveryPlate Plans & Pricing
EveryPlate charges $4.99 per serving, plus $8.99 for shipping. Plans cover two or four people, for three, four or five meals each week. That comes out to:
|FOR 2 PEOPLE||FOR 4 PEOPLE|
|3 MEALS/WEEK||$29.94 +|
|4 MEALS/WEEK||$39.92 +|
|5 MEALS/WEEK||$49.90 +|
Premium meals cost $2.99 more per serving than the standard, so $7.98 total. Students enjoy a discount of $3.99 per serving for their first 52 boxes.
EveryPlate is an excellent budget-friendly solution for non-fussy eaters looking for a meal kit delivery service. It’s surprising affordable and features classic American comfort foods.
Have allergies or special dietary needs? You’ll want to consider another meal kit delivery service like Home Chef. Options include meals for the calorie-conscious, vegetarians and those who are gluten-, soy-, dairy- or nut-free.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses