This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find updated offers and bonuses from Elements Financial here.
Established in 1976 and headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Elements Financial is a credit union with just 6 locations in the state. However, membership is available nationwide by joining Tru Direction.
Elements Financial most notably has their High Interest Checking account that’s worth a look. We’ll review the current offers below.
Elements Financial $200 Checking Account Bonus
The details of this $200 bonus offer likely won’t be displayed on the application page because the promo page was meant for state of Indiana employees and family members. However, many people have reported successfully earning the $200 bonus using the promo code. Another working approach is to apply for the Savings account first, and the $200 Checking offer may get sent to your email.
- $200 bonus offer has no set expiration
- $200 Checking promo code: CHECK200
- Available nationwide
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with eStatements
- You will forfeit the bonus if the account is closed within 6 months of opening
How To Earn The $200 Bonus
- Use the link above to go to the application page to apply for a new Checking Account
- Go through the application process and when you get to the promo code screen, enter in the code: CHECK200
- Set up a recurring monthly direct deposit of $500 or more within 60 days of account opening
Elements Financial High Interest Checking Rate Offer: 3.00% APY
*This account currently doesn’t make it onto our Best Reward Checking Accounts list. The rate is no longer being updated.
See the best Checking rates list here.
- Rate offer: 3.00% APY $100 – $20k
- 0.10% APY $20k+
- Availabilty: Nationwide via membership
- Minimum for APY: $100
- Maximum for APY: $20k
- Monthly service fee: $5; Waived if enrolled in E-Statements