This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Dubbed “the AirBNB for dining,” Eatwith offers travelers in-home culinary experiences, cooking classes and food tours in 130+ countries worldwide.
They’re offering an $12 discount on your first dining experience when you use a promotional code to register. You’ll also get a bonus $12 credit for every person you refer to the social dining experience. Other ways to make money with referrals here.
Keep reading for more on Eatwith and their current offers.
Bonus offer >> Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
Eatwith $12 First Time Discount
Get an $12 discount on your first Eatwith dining experience when you enter the promotional code 0982DEB1 during registration. To use your welcome bonus, you must spend a minimum of $105. This offer is only valid for new Eatwith diners.
Eatwith $12 Referral Credits
Get a free $12 credit for every person who uses your unique referral code during registration. Each of your referrals will also get an $12 welcome bonus.
You’ll get your credit after your referral attends their first Eatwith event. Use your bonus towards any future Eatwith experience.
- Share your personal code with your friends (with up to 10 friends a day, valid on a first booking over $105)
- Receive $12 credit when your friends have attended their experience.
- Use your referral credit on any Eatwith experience
Eatwith offers three food experiences:
- Meals. That includes brunch, lunch, dinner, aperitif, picnic and even tea time. You’ll get to experience a homemade meal in your host’s home and discover local eats. They’ll share with you their food, their stories and their culture. You might even get local tips on the area.
- Cooking classes. Take anywhere from two to three hours out of your day to learn how to make local foods and dishes. After all your hard work, enjoy the meal you just made with your host and learn a little more about them, their food and their local culture.
- Food tours. Go on a culinary adventure with your host as they take from one foodie hotspot to another, including local markets, gourmet shops, artisanal stalls and other special places. You’ll get to chat with shopkeepers, sample local specialties and get to know your knowledgeable host.
Here’s how Eatwith works:
- Explore thousands of food experiences worldwide. You can narrow your search by destination.
- Once you’ve made your choice, select the dates you are available and click Request to book.
- When your host accepts your request, you’ll get charged. You can cancel your request at any time.
- Meet your host and learn about their food story. Discover a new culture and enjoy an authentic experience with delicious food and great company.
If you like getting a local’s perspective when you travel, you’ll want to check out Eatwith. Try it now and get $12 off your first dining experience when you enter the code 0982DEB1 during registration.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses