- Editor Rating
- Rated 4 stars
- E-file Review
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
E-file provides several coupon codes for up to 50% off their tax filing service. Not only is it affordable, E-file is also fast and fairly easy to use. However, it is very much a DIY process, without the level of customer support or features you would experience with TurboTax and H&R Block. If your tax situation is fairly simple, you’ll want to keep reading for more on E-file and their current offers.
E-file Up To 50% Off Coupon Codes
E-file periodically provides coupons for discounts on their software. At the time of writing, they’re welcoming new users with a 25% discount when you use the coupon code 25OFF.
E-file also offers two coupon codes with no set time limit:
- 30% Off With Coupon Code “SAVE30“
- $6 Off State Filings With Coupon Code “6OFFSTATE“
- Use the coupon code e50state to take 50% off your state tax fee.
- Use the coupon code 1eGift20 to take 20% off any E-file service.
E-file, like TurboTax and H&R Block Online, walks you through the various tax forms you have to fill out. Each section starts off with questions about your life situation. Based on your answers, E-file will show a list of suggested forms and schedules. Simply enter the required information and E-file automatically does the math for you. The service also features:
- Prior-year return importing if you filed your return with E-file last year.
- A help sidebar with basic information about the topic you’re working on and advice on how to proceed.
- Direct deposit payment in as little as 8 days. You can also pay for E-file out of your tax refund.
- Free audit defense tools, but it doesn’t come with actual representation. Audit assistance is available for an additional fee.
- An accuracy guarantee that protects you against calculation errors caused by software glitches.
E-file Plans & Pricing
Choose from three different E-file plans: Free, Deluxe and Premium. As you can see below, it’s one of the lowest-priced online tax-filing service on the market.
|Best for…||Single & joint filers without dependents or need to file additional schedules.||Single & joint filers with dependents, a mortgage or retirement income.||Moderate to complex |
tax situations, like investment, small business & rental property income.
E-file isn’t as well known as TurboTax or H&R Block, but it is a solid, affordable and accurate online tax prep service. You won’t get as many robust features, but it gets the job done if you’re in a less complicated tax situation.
If your tax situation is more complex, you’ll want to consider one of the other top tax preparation services with clearer guidance, access to tax experts and audit resources.
|OFFER LINK||OFFER||OUR REVIEW|
|Chase Business Complete Banking℠||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Bank of America Checking||$100 Offer||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking℠||$150 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking||Up To $600||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking||Up To $240||Review|
|Aspiration Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Ally Invest||Up To $3,500||Review|
|Betterment||Up To 1 Year Free||Review|
|BlockFi||Up To $250 BTC||Review|