This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Deribit (deribit.com) is welcoming new customers with a 10% bonus rebate on trading fees (referral below). Also, earn up to 20% bonus commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Click here for more cryptocurrency promotions.
Launched in 2016 in the Netherlands, Deribit is now based in Panama and has grown to become one of the leading cryptocurrency derivatives trading sites. The platform focuses mainly on futures and options in Bitcoin and Ethereum with high leverage. We’ll take a closer look at Deribit and their current offers below.
|Buy Crypto w/Fiat||No|
|Derivatives & Futures||Yes|
|Customer Support||Live chat, email, Telegram, Twitter|
|U.S. Customers||No access*|
Deribit 10% Trading Fee Rebate
Enjoy a 10% bonus rebate on trading fees for your first six months when you use this referral link to sign up and complete identity verification. This offer is valid for new customers only.
Up To 20% Referral Commission Bonus
Earn up to 20% bonus commission on your referrals’ trading fees. Each of your referrals will receive a 10% trading fee rebate.
Here’s how the referral commission breaks down:
- 20% for the first six months after your referral signs up.
- 10% past six months after they sign up.
To qualify, your referral must sign up via your unique link and complete identity verification. See affiliate program details here.
Deribit is a crypto derivatives platform that allows members to engage in perpetual, futures, and options trading for Bitcoin and Ethereum. Notable features include:
- Up to 100x leverage when trading BTC futures.
- Up to 50x leverage when trading ETH futures.
- Up to 10x leverage when trading BTC options.
- Trade calculator which outputs leverage, liquidation price, stop-loss price, and possible profit.
- Size calculator that outputs required balance, position size in BTC, or leverage.
- Option discovery tool, which gives suggestions based on your on-the-spot input and market outlook.
- Extremely fast matching and risk management engines.
- Demo account to test the trading platform without risking real-world currency.
Deribit is registered in the Republic of Panama. To keep your funds and your information safe, the company utilizes cold wallet storage, two-factor authentication, and a bug bounty program. Plus, there’s an insurance fund in case liquidated traders go bankrupt.
|BTC Weekly Futures Fees||Maker: -0.01%, Taker: 0.05%|
|Futures/Perpetual Fees||Maker: 0.00%, Taker: 0.05%|
|Options Fees||0.03% or 0.0003 BTC/ETH per contract|
|Withdrawal Fees||Depends on the blockchain network|
Futures and options have additional settlement and liquidation fees. See fee schedule details here.
Deribit is a solid crypto derivatives platform for experienced traders who are looking to trade Bitcoin and Ethereum futures and options with high leverage. Plus, get a 10% bonus rebate on trading fees for you first six months when you sign up via this referral link.