Find up-to-date promotions and offers from CommunityAmerica Credit Union (communityamerica.com) here. Typical offers range from $100-$200.
CommunityAmerica CU was established in 1940 and is headquartered in Kansas. They have locations in Kansas and Missouri.
CommunityAmerica CU Promotions Review Below
[Expired] CommunityAmerica CU $200 + Free T-Shirt Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 + Free T-Shirt
- Where it’s available: KS, MO
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Chiefs checking account and set up a recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $250, not aggregated.
- When it expires: 6/30/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Chiefs checking account has no monthly service fee.
- To receive their limited edition t-shirt, you must meet CommunityAmerica Credit Union membership eligibility requirements and open a new Chiefs Checking account, which is subject to credit approval.
- The t-shirt will be available while supplies last and will be mailed to you within 30 days of account opening at the address you provide on your application.
- Limit one t-shirt per account and member.
- The t-shirt, valued at $36, may be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Members with existing Chiefs Checking or Cashback Free Checking accounts, or with Chiefs Checking or Cash Back Free Checking accounts that have closed within the past six months do not qualify.
- The direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government.
- Person to person payments (such as Popmoney) are not considered a direct deposit.
- Within 30 days of meeting qualification requirements, a $200 credit will be posted into the primary account owner’s membership savings account.
- The account must be open and in good standing at the time of payout to qualify for the credit.
- Examples of ineligible accounts may include: delinquent accounts, accounts that have caused the credit union to experience a loss, accounts in which we suspect illegal activity, fraud, scam or financial exploitation, or accounts involved in legal or administrative proceedings.
- Limit one $200 credit per account and per member.
- Offer subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The credit may be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Unless you’re a Kansas City Chiefs fan wanting to show your Chief pride, this offer may not be worthwhile.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris Up to $500 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus