This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
CommunityAmerica Credit Union is offering a $200 checking bonus.
Update 11/6/22: The CU is offering a $250 cash bonus for a checking and savings account. Read about it here.
CommunityAmerica CU was established in 1940 and is headquartered in Kansas. They have locations in Kansas and Missouri.
READ MORE: See Popular Offers From Banks Like Chase Bank, Bank Of America, U.S. Bank, BMO Harris, And TD Bank
Membership in CommunityAmerica Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Jackson, Platte, Clay, Johnson, Douglas, Jefferson, Miami, Leavenworth, Shawnee, Wyandotte, or St. Louis County. Membership is also open to employees of the cities of Bathany, Cameron, or Hannibal and over 150 Select Employer Groups. See current membership info.
CommunityAmerica CU Promotion(s)
[Expired] CommunityAmerica CU $200 + Free T-Shirt Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 + Free T-Shirt
- Where it’s available: KS, MO
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Chiefs checking account and set up a recurring monthly direct deposit of at least $250, not aggregated.
- When it expires: 6/30/2022
Waive The Monthly Fee
The Chiefs checking account has no monthly service fee.
- To receive their limited edition t-shirt, you must meet CommunityAmerica Credit Union membership eligibility requirements and open a new Chiefs Checking account, which is subject to credit approval.
- The t-shirt will be available while supplies last and will be mailed to you within 30 days of account opening at the address you provide on your application.
- Limit one t-shirt per account and member.
- The t-shirt, valued at $36, may be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
- Members with existing Chiefs Checking or Cashback Free Checking accounts, or with Chiefs Checking or Cash Back Free Checking accounts that have closed within the past six months do not qualify.
- The direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits from your employer or the government.
- Person to person payments (such as Popmoney) are not considered a direct deposit.
- Within 30 days of meeting qualification requirements, a $200 credit will be posted into the primary account owner’s membership savings account.
- The account must be open and in good standing at the time of payout to qualify for the credit.
- Examples of ineligible accounts may include: delinquent accounts, accounts that have caused the credit union to experience a loss, accounts in which we suspect illegal activity, fraud, scam or financial exploitation, or accounts involved in legal or administrative proceedings.
- Limit one $200 credit per account and per member.
- Offer subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- The credit may be reported as income on IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Unless you’re a Kansas City Chiefs fan wanting to show your Chief pride, this offer may not be worthwhile.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Send the advertisement please I was waiting for long time