Find Collectable promotions and bonus offers for sports collectibles updated here.
Collectable (collectable.com) is welcoming new investors with a free fractional share bonus (referral code below). You’ll earn an additional fractional share for free for every person who claims their welcome bonus using your unique referral code. See more referral deals here.
Collectable is an app for investing that lets you buy, sell, and trade fractional shares in sports collectibles. Shares start at just $10, so regular people can buy valuable sports mementos that were once only available to the very rich.
The concept is similar to real estate crowdfunding platforms (e.g. Fundrise, Groundfloor) that allow small investors to take part in commercial real estate projects. But instead of real estate, you’ll be putting your money towards priceless sports memorabilia.
|Secondary Market Trading Fees||1%|
|Open To…||Non-accredited & accredited investors|
|Security||Registered with the SEC, insured & securely stored|
|Promotions||Free fractional share welcome bonus|
Free fractional share referrals
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
The referral program may no longer be active
Enjoy a free fractional share, worth $10, when you use the referral link below or download the Collectable app, and enter the referral code during registration, complete verification, and link a bank account or credit card.
Here’s our referral link (referral code DNLZFP) for this offer.
Once you connect your payment method, you’ll see the randomly-chosen share in your portfolio. Because it’s an IPO, there’s an initial 90-day lock-up period. Once the lock-up period ends, you can sell your share on the secondary market or continue to hold onto it.
This welcome offer is for new Collectable investors only.
The referral program may no longer be active
Earn additional fractional shares of sports memorabilia for free when you successfully refer your friends to Collectable. To participate,
- Tap Account > Invite Friends in the Collectable app.
- Share your unique referral link or code.
- When your referrals download Collectable, pass verification, and connect a payment method, you both receive a free fractional share.
There is no limit to how many free shares you can earn via the Collectable referral program.
How Collectable Works
Collectable is an investing app that lets you purchase fractional shares of valuable and rare sports cards, game-used memorabilia, autographs, and other sports mementos, for as little as $10. Some of these items are worth over $1,000,000. If the value goes up, so does your investment.
Just to give you an idea, here are some of the current offerings:
|1953 Mickey Mangle card||$98,000|
|Frank Robinson’s 500th home run bat||$170,000|
|Lebron James rookie patch card||$1,300,000|
Here’s how Collectable acquires sports memorabilia and turns it into an asset that you and hundreds of other people can invest in:
- Their team of experts hand-selects rare, authentic sports collectibles that they predict will go up in value and buys them at a low price.
- Collectable then registers these assets with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), insures them, and stores them in bank-caliber vaults.
- The value of each asset is split up into shares. For example, an item worth $10,000 might be divided into 1,000 different $10 shares.
- Investors can purchase new-item shares during the weekly Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- Collectable patiently waits for the asset to go up in value, eventually seeking to sell at a profit.
- When an attractive offer comes through, investors can vote whether or not to sell the asset or hold onto the item. The majority wins.
- Once an asset has been off-loaded, investors get paid a percentage of the profits earned that aligns with how many shares they own.
- Investors can also use Collectable’s secondary marketplace to buy, sell, and trade their shares.
To date, Collectable manages over $30 million in total assets, with over $6.5 million already invested on the platform.
Collectable makes it easy to invest in a timeless piece of sports history with as little as $10. The company takes care of all the details: authentication, insurance, storage, and more. Plus, you can buy and sell on the secondary trading market for added liquidity. If you’re a sports aficionado, Collectable is definitely worth consideration.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus