This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Find the latest promotions and bonuses from Cincinnati Federal updated here. Offers have typically ranged from $150 to $300 in the past.
Established in 1922 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Cincinnati Federal has 4 locations in the state. If you’re not an Ohio resident, use our Bank Bonuses page for other offers, including those from Wells Fargo, Chase Bank and TD Bank.
We’ve reviewed the rates from Cincinnati Federal and while they are better than many traditional banks, they don’t tend to be competitive with the best nationally available rates. You can use these pages to find the best rates: Savings Rates | CD Rates.
We’ll review the current promotions below.
[Expired] Cincinnati Federal $300 Checking Bonus
This $300 bonus offer from Cincinnati Federal is for a new Checking account and will not require direct deposit to qualify.
- $300 bonus offer has no listed expiration date
- Offer is available to Ohio residents
- A new personal Checking account is eligible for the offer
- Direct Deposit will not be required to earn the bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- There are no Monthly Fees for the Checking account
- Minimum opening deposit is $50
How To Earn The $250 Bonus
- A $50 bonus will be credited to your account at the end of each month, for the first 6 months your account is open, when that account
- 1)was enrolled in eStatements,
- 2) maintained an average balance greater than $200,and
- 3) had 10 Debit Card transactions post to the account in that month.
- Minimum of $50 required to open account.
- Offer available to clients who have not had ownership rights on a checking account with Cincinnati Federal in the last 12months.
- Offer available only to individual and joint accounts.
- Limit one per qualifying account.
- Limit one per individual.
- Accounts closed at the time of gift fulfillment are not eligible.
- If account is closed due to overdrafts within the next 12 months, gift will be revoked and included in any charge off amount.
- If account is closed within the next 6 months, gift will be revoked and deducted from the closeout amount.
- Offer not available on interest bearing accounts.
Top Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Business Complete Banking℠ $300 Bonus
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- U.S. Bank Checking $300 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses