Christian Community Credit Union (mycccu.com) is offering a $200 sign-up bonus for new Personal Checking accounts.
Christian Community CU was established in 1957 and is headquartered in San Dimas, California. They have 2 locations in the state, but membership is open to the people that are affiliated with most Christian Churches and denominations whether they are a student, minister, member, or alumni and the family members of the current credit union members. See current membership information.
Deposit accounts available with this credit union include Checking, Savings, Money Market, CD and IRA accounts. Compare their rates with the best national Savings rates here, and the best national CD rates here.
We’ll review the bonus offer below.
Bonus offer: Get $200 cash for a new checking account with Chase…
$200 Checking Account Bonus With Christian Community CU
- $200 bonus offer has no set expiration date
- You must be a member of Christian Community Credit Union to qualify. See the membership information above.
- Direct Deposit is required for this bonus
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- You can fund up to $100 towards the opening deposit with a credit card
- No monthly fees with the Free Checking account
- You’ll forfeit the bonus if you close the account within 6 months
How To Get The $200 Bonus
- Open your first free Checking or Checking Plus Account with a $100 minimum opening deposit.
- Sign up for eStatement and recurring direct deposit within 60 days of account opening. Direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension, or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government.
- The bonus will be deposited within 60 days into your Checking Account after membership eligibility and Checking Account are approved and you have met the Direct Deposit and eStatement requirements.
- The bonus cannot be used as the opening deposit.
- Offer is not available to existing Christian Community Credit Union members with Checking Accounts or those whose membership or Checking Accounts have been closed.
- Bonus offer available to U.S. residents.
- The bonus is considered taxable income and will be reported to the IRS on your 1099-INT form.
- If your Checking Account is closed within six months after account opening, the bonus will be deducted from the closing balance.
Check back for updates on Christian Community Credit Union promotions and offers here.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- BMO Harris $200/$350 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $150/$200 Bonuses
- Chase College Checking℠ $100 Bonus
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers
- Choice Rewards World Mastercard® Bonus