ableBanking is an online-only savings program that gives great rates on Money Market Savings and CD accounts. They’re also known for giving money to any charity that you choose.
Because they’re online-only, there are no branches available for in-person banking. The benefit to this is that they can offer you better rates on their Money Market Savings and CD accounts (some of the best in market).
$50 Bonus Gift To Charity
When you sign up as a new customer, ableBanking will give you a $25 bonus that you can give to a charity of your choice. They’ll also give an additional $25 to your charity every time you refer a friend who opens an account. Some popular charities include Cradles to Crayons, Foothills Animal Shelter, and Jazz House Kids.
- $25 bonus to your charity just for opening an account
- $25 bonus to your charity every time a referral opens an account
- Available nationwide online
- No expiration stated for this offer
- Must be a 501(c)3 charity
ableBanking Personal Money Market (Nationwide)
- Availability: Online, nationwide
- Minimum to earn APY: $1