Enter the Cheyenne Cigarettes “Bourbon Country” Sweepstakes for a chance to win an exciting trip to Bardstown, KY!
The approximate retail value of the trip is about $3,500.
Keep reading below for more details.
About the Contest
The Cheyenne Cigarettes “Bourbon Country” Sweepstakes offers a unique opportunity for adult smokers.
It’s open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, excluding CA, MA, MI, and VA.
Participants must be at least twenty-one years old and members of the Cheyenne Cigarettes website.
Employees of Cheyenne and related entities are not eligible to participate.
The sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Participation signifies agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Cheyenne, which are final in all matters related to the sweepstakes.
Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
How To Enter
To enter the Cheyenne Cigarettes “Bourbon Country” Sweepstakes:
- Log into your member account at https://www.cheyennecigarettes.com.
- Follow the instructions on the Promotion Website and click on the “Enter” button.
- Entries must be received within the Entry Period and comply with the Official Rules.
- Limit of one entry per day during the Entry Period (forty-six entries total).
- Alternative entry method: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the required Entry Information.
The prize for the Cheyenne Cigarettes “Bourbon Country” Sweepstakes:
- Grand Prize: A trip to Bardstown, KY, with an approximate retail value (ARV) of $3,500.00.
- Prize details and restrictions are available at cheyennecigarettes.com.
- The prize is non-transferable and must be taken on dates specified by the Sponsor.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the prize.
- Prize travel is subject to availability and restrictions apply.
- The winner must submit at least five Trip Photos to Cheyenne after the trip.
Winner Selection and Notification
- One potential winner will be selected through a random drawing on or about March 7, 2024.
- The potential winner will be notified by email by March 14, 2024.
- Failure to respond within five days of notification may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- The potential winner may be required to complete a Prize Acceptance Release and undergo a background check.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- The sweepstakes is governed by binding individual arbitration, with no class relief or jury trials.
- The winner and travel companion must be at least twenty-one years old as of March 7, 2024.
- If the winner resides within sixty miles of the destination, ground transportation may be provided instead of airfare.
Don’t miss your chance to experience the charm of Bourbon Country with Cheyenne Cigarettes!