This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Chase is offering targeted members bonus points or miles on select purchases from 1/15/23 to 3/31/23. See details below.
Update 1/16/23: More specific information added below.
Earn up to 7x total points or miles for every $1 spent on select categories (gas station, grocery store, Amazon, and more) with this targeted offer from Chase, between January 15, 2023 to March 31, 2023. The maximum spend during this promotional period is $1,500. You will receive an email if you have been selected for this offer.
- Hyatt cardholders: 5x points on gas, grocery & internet cable services
- IHG cardholders: 7x points on gas, 5x points on grocery & internet cable services
- United cardholders:
- 5x points on gas, grocery & internet cable services
- 4x points on United purchases
- 4x points on hotel stays (booked directly with the hotel)
- 2x points on select travel with the United Explorer Card
- Offer valid for purchases made between 1/15/2023 and 3/31/2023.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 3/31/23 at 11:59PM ET.
- Offer valid for up to $1,500 in total combined purchases
- This bonus offer is non-transferable.
You need to be eligible for and activate the offer to take advantage of this promotion. Check your card account to see if you’re targeted for the spending promotions listed above.
READ MORE: See The Best Bank Promotions Here And The Best Investing Promotions Here
Leave a Reply