Blinkist is offering a seven-day free trial. You’ll also get seven days of free access for every person you refer to the professional book summary service. More referral offers here.
Blinkist boils down key insights from the world’s best non-fiction books in 15 minutes or less (audio and text). If you struggle to finish a non-fiction book, feel overwhelmed by all the new releases, or if you simply don’t have time to read all the books on your list, Blinkist can help. Let’s get into more detail below.
You can get a 7-day free trial. If you cancel within the trial period you won’t be charged.
Get seven days of Blinkist free for every person you successfully refer. Each of you referrals will also get an extra week of trial access. To participate:
- Open the Blinkist app and click on “You” in the top-right corner.
- Tap on “Invite Friends.”
- Share your personal referral link by email, Facebook or Twitter.
- For every direct sign-up made through your link, you’ll get an extra week tacked onto your account.
They explain their referral program here.
The team at Blinkist does all the work for you. They read books, identify key insights, and explain them in a format that’s easy to digest in just 15 minutes or less. Each key insight, “a blink,” fits nicely on one page.
The app is free to download for iOS or Android devices. Setting up an account is also free. You’ll be able to read the pick of the day, one of their 3,000+ book summaries which changes daily.
If you want full Blinkist access, you’ll need to pay for a subscription (check their website for price updates):
|Premium Monthly||Premium Yearly|
|$15.99/month ($12.79 1st month)||$6.67/month ($79.99 billed annually)|
|No free trial||7-day free trial|
Premium access lets you:
- Have unlimited access to every title
- Learn hands free with audio
- Highlight the ideas you love
- Sync highlights with Evernote
- Enjoy your library offline
- Send your reads to Kindle
To start your 7-day free trial, you must sign up for a Blinkist Premium Yearly Plan. You don’t have to stay for the year, and you won’t be charged until the trial period is over. This offer is for new users only.
If you want to grow your knowledge base, but you don’t have the time to read full, non-fiction books, Blinkist is an excellent solution. Try it free for seven days when you register for a Premium Yearly Plan.
Top Pages You May Like
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers