Established in 1906 and headquartered in Glen Burnie, Maryland, Arundel Federal Savings Bank will have bonus opportunities every so often and I’ll keep them updated here.
They are a small bank with just a few locations throughout Maryland.
I’ll review the current offers below.
[Expired] Arundel Federal $300 Checking Bonus
Open a new Arundel FreeBee Checking account to qualify for this bonus offer up to $300.
- No expiration listed
- Offer available in Maryland
- FreeBee Checking account qualifies for the offer
- Application will trigger a Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- No monthly fees with this account
- There’s an early account termination fee of $15 if account is closed within 90 days of opening
How To Earn The Bonuses
- Open an account online or in-branch with promo code FREEBEE19.
- Get $50 when you make a minimum of 15 debit card purchases within 90 days of account opening date.
- Get $50 when you enroll in Bill Pay, establish at least 3 qualified payees (ex. BGE, Verizon, Kohls, Comcast etc.…) and make a minimum of 2 bill payments to each payee, within 90 days of account opening date. Person to Person payments not applicable.
- Get a $100 bonus when you receive a recurring qualified Direct Deposit of at least $400, 3 times, within 90 days of account opening date. Qualified Direct Deposits must be payroll, pension or social security. Bank transfers, person-to-person or other electronic money transfers such as those made through internet payment services do not qualify.
- Get a $100 bonus when you maintain a daily balance of $200 for 75 consecutive days within 90 days of account opening date.
- In order to be eligible, you must be a Maryland resident and a new AFSB checking account customer and open a new Arundel Federal FreeBee Checking account online or in-branch using the promotional code “FREEBEE19”.
- Account application subject to approval.
- $50 minimum opening deposit required.
- You may open only one eligible account per Taxpayer ID Number.
- Offer only available to natural persons.
- You must not have had an AFSB FreeBee Checking account within the last 90 days, had one closed with a negative balance or received an AFSB bonus payment within the last 12 months.
- You must maintain the account in good standing (no non-sufficient funds/returned deposits) during the first 90 days.
- A $15 early close-out fee applies if the account is closed within 90 days of the date the account was opened.
- After 90 days, dependent on which requirements you completed, your bonus will be deposited into your new FreeBee Checking account within 14 business days (Monday-Friday, excluding holidays) as a 2019 FreeBee Bonus.
- Bonus will be reported on IRS form 1099.
- Offer/bonus is not available to Arundel Federal Savings Bank directors, officers, employees and their families.
- They reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
Top/Trending Offers You May Like
- BMO Harris $200 & $350 Bonuses
- Chase Business Checking $300 Bonus
- Bank Of America $100 Bonus Offer
- Chase Total Checking® $200 Bonus
- TD Beyond Checking $300 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking $500 Bonus
- Aspiration Checking $150/$200 Bonus
- J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing $625 Cash
- Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus
- Axos $100/$200 Checking & Savings Bonuses
- TradeStation Cash & Crypto Offers