Several major retailers have the Apple AirPods (newest model, 3rd Generation) for $149. They retail for $179 on Apple.com.
Update 5/5/23: The latest airpods are back on sale at these major retailers. Check links below.
If you’re in the market for the newest Apple AirPods, you’re in luck. Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, and Target.com are currently offering the 3rd generation Airpods for sale at a discounted price of $149.99.
- Bestbuy.com (stack with Chase Offers)
This is a rare opportunity to snag the latest Airpods model at a lower price point, as it hasn’t gone on sale much until now. The Airpods 3rd gen can also be compared on Apple’s website, where they’re currently priced at $179. You might also want to consider the Airpods Pro (2nd generation), currently as low as $199.
- Personalized Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking places sound all around you1
- Single fit
- Force sensor lets you control your entertainment and answer or end calls
- Sweat and water resistant for AirPods and charging case3
- Lightning Charging Case or MagSafe Charging Case
- Up to 6 hours of listening time2
- Up to 30 hours total listening time2
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”4
- Easy setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching between devices5
- Audio Sharing between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV6
- Find My with proximity view for AirPods
Nice deal for the latest pair of Apple AirPods.
READ MORE: SEE THE BEST BANK BONUSES HERE AND THE BEST INVESTING BONUSES HERE.
Leave a Reply