Amex Offers has several versions of a deal for statement credits or Membership Rewards points for Uber or Uber Eats purchases.
- Update 11/6/2023: This is the latest iteration of this deal. Get 50% off, max $25.
- Update 12/20/2022: The offer has been extended through 1/31/2023.
Check your American Express credit cards for one of these offers. This offer is on both personal and business Amex credit cards. Read on to learn more about the deal.
About The Offer(s)
Check your Amex credit cards for one of these offers that may appear for Uber or Uber Eats.
- Get $50% off, up to $25.
Get 500 Membership Rewards points when you use your enrolled eligible Card to make a purchase at Uber or Uber Eats by 1/31/2023 12/31/2022. Limit of 5 statement credits (up to a total of 2,500 points). Get $5 back when you use your enrolled eligible Card to make a purchase at Uber or Uber Eats by 1/31/2023 12/31/2022. Limit of 5 statement credits (up to a total of $25). Get $3 back when you use your enrolled eligible Card to make a purchase at Uber or Uber Eats by 1/31/2023 12/31/2022. Limit of 5 statement credits (up to a total of $15).
- Enrollment limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Your enrollment of an eligible American Express Card for this offer extends only to that Card.
- Must use enrolled eligible Card as payment method directly with Uber account.
- Offer valid for transactions made on Uber and Uber Eats.
- Not valid for international rides.
- Excludes Uber Freight, Uber One, Uber for Business, Drive with Uber, gift cards, and Lime transactions.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 5 per Card Member.
- You may not receive the statement credit if we receive inaccurate information or are otherwise unable to identify your purchase as qualifying for the offer.
- For example, you may not receive the statement credit if (a) the merchant uses a third-party to sell their products or services; or (b) the merchant uses a third-party to process or submit your transaction to us (e.g., using mobile or wireless card readers); or (c) you choose to make a purchase using a third-party payment account or make a purchase using a mobile or digital wallet.
- Purchases may fall outside of the offer period in some cases due to a delay in merchants submitting transactions to us or if the purchase date differs from the date you made the transaction (for example, the purchase date for online orders may be the shipping date).
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2022, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
- Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items/services from your qualifying purchase have been shipped/provided by merchant.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled.
- If American Express does not receive information that identifies your purchase as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per American Express Card online account.
- The enrolled Card account must be active, not past due, canceled, or have a returned payment outstanding to receive statement credits.
- Any benefit earned from this offer is in addition to the rewards (i.e. Membership Rewards or cash back) earned as part of your existing Card benefits, but your ability to earn spend-based rewards for the purchase will be based on the amount after any statement credit or other discount is applied.
- Amex Offers are available for varying and limited periods of time and are dynamic and personalized.
- If you navigate away from the Amex Offers page, you may see different offers when you return.
About Amex Offers
Amex Offers are an extra perk that come with all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards.
You can get a statement credit or more Membership Rewards points when you spend a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will have to add the offer to a specific card and then use that card to get the credit.
You should put the offer on the card you like best. Each person can only get one Amex Offer at a time. The same offer can be used both as a Membership Rewards offer and as a statement credit offer.
Click here to see more Amex Offers.
If you ride on Uber or get Uber Eats delivered, this is free money/points. The 500 Membership Rewards offer has the highest value. Be sure to add the offer to your Amex card.
Find more promotions and bonus offers for Uber and Uber Eats here.